Siddy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Have a WiiKey, 1.9s ran cfg 1.4.

My issues has only occurred with "Starfox Adventure USA (NTSC-U)".
All other GC backups run flawlessly.

Firstly, when i load the game, using a multi boot and OTHER games, the game boots but freezes on a blank screen after you select to start a new game.
When the game is burnt with multi-boot but NO other games are with it, it runs fine except when i get to a cut scene, an annoying loud screeching noise plays throughout.

From what i understand this is different to the "audio-fix" problems that has been resolved. There is no streaming issues, just this weird noise.

I should point that this is the only game i have come across that says "The game needs audio enabled, press A to enable, B to cancel" just before i boot it. Doesn't matter if i press A or B, noise still happens. Doesn't matter what i play with in CFG 1.4, noise still happens

Any idea's? ive burnt it to many dvd's and tried everything...

Siddy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i figured it out.
I think this is a WiiKey issue only, the other chips have better updates. this issue is still bugging wiikey to current 1.9s.

To fix it with use with WiiKey, use fstfix.exe works fine.
I think this will have with a few gc games, until wiikey get there act together, the 5yr old fstfix.exe is the go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhtD6BeBJK4