GC backup on Wiikey audio issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Siddy, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Siddy
    OP

Siddy Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2008
    United States
    Hi,
    Have a WiiKey, 1.9s ran cfg 1.4.

My issues has only occurred with "Starfox Adventure USA (NTSC-U)".
    All other GC backups run flawlessly.

Firstly, when i load the game, using a multi boot and OTHER games, the game boots but freezes on a blank screen after you select to start a new game.
    When the game is burnt with multi-boot but NO other games are with it, it runs fine except when i get to a cut scene, an annoying loud screeching noise plays throughout.

From what i understand this is different to the "audio-fix" problems that has been resolved. There is no streaming issues, just this weird noise.

I should point that this is the only game i have come across that says "The game needs audio enabled, press A to enable, B to cancel" just before i boot it. Doesn't matter if i press A or B, noise still happens. Doesn't matter what i play with in CFG 1.4, noise still happens

Any idea's? ive burnt it to many dvd's and tried everything...

2. Siddy
    OP

Siddy Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2008
    United States
    Ok, i figured it out.
    I think this is a WiiKey issue only, the other chips have better updates. this issue is still bugging wiikey to current 1.9s.

To fix it with use with WiiKey, use fstfix.exe works fine.
    I think this will have with a few gc games, until wiikey get there act together, the 5yr old fstfix.exe is the go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice