OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well.. I tried to use the Backup Loader 0.2 today and failed miserably, so if you guys have any ideas of what should I try, please help.

First, I recorded a multiboot disc with Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Shadow the Hedgehog, using the MultiGame ISO Creator 3.5.4F+; I think I should've set it to NTSC but for some reason the loader recognized it as PAL (black and white, flickering screen and stuff) so I guess I didn't (and yes, I'm going to try again, this time making the ISO as NTSC). Apparently, all ISOs are NTSC-USA. Now, to what happened when I tried to run it:
-Firstly, the homebrew channel seems to take much longer to load with the multiboot disc on the console.
-Opened Backup Loader 0.2 (after installing MIOS of course); flickering black & white screen; Sonic Adventure 2 was recognized by the loader, but upon 'loading', it just summoned the Preloader back.
-Tried again, now choosing another game pressing right on the loader, but the Wii started making reading noises nonstop so I guess whichever game (dunno what game was it, but if the order is the same as I input on the MultiGame ISO Creator, probably was Shadow) was there didn't work like it should.
-Next attempt, I opened the GCOS Multiboot thingy. The start screen had "boot disc" and "credits", but "boot disc" didn't do anything but show another screen where I should press A, and upon pressing summoned the start screen again.
-Finally, also tried opening NeoGamma, which in turn opened the Backup Loader 0.1 Xi, but the results were similar (but with no option to open the Multiboot thing).

So... Any thoughts about what could have gone wrong? I read the three games were compatible with the Backup Loader, so I'm not sure of what happened.
Thanks in advance.

OH and I almost forgot.. My Wii is USA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...