Hacking GC Backup Launcher - does pressing B enable progressive 480p also?

  • Thread starter Thread starter delt31
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,318
  • Replies Replies 4

delt31

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
397
Reaction score
9
Trophies
2
XP
874
Country
United States
guys I have been troubleshooting why my backups run in slow motion when I enable 480P (by pressing R) and I just read somewhere that pressing B also enables progressive scan 480P. This works well but I don't think its 480P. Can someone confirm? Also just so I can cancel out the chance that it's a software issue on my end (and not dvd burning) can someone tell me their exact setup on their NTSC 480P wii if their games work well under 480P? I am using Wii Gator BL .2 with the supplied MIOS. Thanks
 
not all games support 480P
PAL games dont support 480P
not all NTSC games support 480P

best thing to do is just press A or B to load the game and then hold B, if the game supports 480P the option will come up
 
this is for fzero and waverace. both support it. so I just hold B eh? Never heard of that - I'll try. Do you have these games running in 480P? If so what version nd mios?
 

Site & Scene News