United States
Has anyone shopped over at ulavshop.com
huh.gif

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have any negative opinions about psxbox.net? I haven't read much about them on here, but from what I'm seeing is they have cheap prices like winsunx, and the steep shipping. I plan on getting a supercard lite, supercard mini sd, and 2 ds replacement shells from them.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
whats with the "no packaging included" at bamboo gaming? what do you actually get?
Desperately need to know. thx ^^

96hondaex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have any negative opinions about psxbox.net? I haven't read much about them on here, but from what I'm seeing is they have cheap prices like winsunx, and the steep shipping. I plan on getting a supercard lite, supercard mini sd, and 2 ds replacement shells from them.

I have shopped with them before and did not have any problems at all. Got my G6L in about 3 days.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm really frustrated - I've placed my order on BambooGaming and they've shipped my M3 Lite the very next day and it's been 18 days now. I still haven't received it!

What can I do about it?!
Don't know if you've got it sorted yet or not but you should definitely contact their support. They have always been excellent to me with any problems.
Try email: [email protected]
whats with the "no packaging included" at bamboo gaming? what do you actually get?
What you receive is the product minus packaging. They send the flashcarts in bubblewrap envelopes and what you get with the cart is listed on the website.
Don't expect anything other than what is listed to be included.
When I ordered my DS-Link I got just the DS-Link, it's software mini-CD and an SD Card reader. No box or other packaging.
The EZ4 Lites I ordered come with no software but do include the extra black shell that other sellers don't include.

So "no packaging included" means exactly that. Just be sure to look at what is included on the items webpage.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
shtonkalot: That was posted 9 days ago. I've received it (my local post office was guilty). And funny - I have received the packaging with my M3 Lite :wtf:

El Bastardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameyeeeah

Good

- Cheapest price I could find for an M3 Lite Perfect with Passcard 3 combo (inkluding one 4th bonus shell).
- Good communication: Made a mistake (ordered the one without the passcard) mailed them they stopped the delivery process I transferred the additional money and on the next day the package was shipped.
- International delivery from china to germany (europe) in !5! days]

Bad
NOTHING!!

maxlifan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
www.sky2k.com is an good site. I ordered from it 3 times now and when i email them they give me an respones like fast and shipping is normal but prices r really low. Ewin for 16.99 and i did order ewin from them mini sd and sd and also dslink and 512mb mirco sd.

MikeDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I' ve bought twice now from Gamersection.ca
Great price, and they answered my emails pretty quickly, offering extra help if I needed even after the sale was done.
I recommend them
smile.gif

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if this has been posted before but since I recently ordered my M3 Lite from the SuperCardStore I can confirm that they stock cards other than SuperCards.

Also I have to say that if you live in the UK, they're awesome. Mine arrived next day and the level of customer support is ridiculously good.

terrys2207

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got my g6 Nintendo DS/Lite Movie Player 4GB G6 Lite + Passcard3 off ebay for £59 from chinavideogame
very good to deal with and fast delivey from dandong, China cheaper then others on ebay

richiepo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to add... I ordered from REALHOTSTUFF.COM and I have only good things to say. They are located in Princeton, NJ and since I'm in New York, NY I got my order in three days. I picked up the G6 lite with Passcard 3. Needless to say I will be ordering from them again.

I chose them because I wanted a USA based seller since I'm a USA based client.

aletorchic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I'm really frustrated - I've placed my order on BambooGaming and they've shipped my M3 Lite the very next day and it's been 18 days now. I still haven't received it!

What can I do about it?!
Don't know if you've got it sorted yet or not but you should definitely contact their support. They have always been excellent to me with any problems.
Try email: [email protected]
What you receive is the product minus packaging. They send the flashcarts in bubblewrap envelopes and what you get with the cart is listed on the website.
Don't expect anything other than what is listed to be included.
When I ordered my DS-Link I got just the DS-Link, it's software mini-CD and an SD Card reader. No box or other packaging.
The EZ4 Lites I ordered come with no software but do include the extra black shell that other sellers don't include.

So "no packaging included" means exactly that. Just be sure to look at what is included on the items webpage.

I'm surprised reading problems with bamboogaming:
I received my stuff in about one week here in Italy (quite far from Australia)
The support answered quickly to my email (modifying shipping address...)

No paperbox, but this was clearly stated

According to my experience, I reccomend bamboogaming
(their prices rock!)

Adhrast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what about bamboogaming? is it the good that it seems? in italy divineo sells supercard for 50€ (without any pass) and on bamboogaming only for 46 euros with shipping included you can have supercard sd + passcard =O

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can recommend Bamboo Gaming. In fact I already have in this thread along with some other posters.
Read back a few pages in thread to see the comments.

Basically though, I've been very happy with them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you go bro
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/E1U7Nlt.mp4 +1