GBAtemp Weekly Group Highlight: Japanese Language Learning

jp.png

Hey there, and welcome back to our latest front-page series: the weekly group highlight! Are you enjoying all of GBAtemp v8's nice new features? One of the biggest additions to the site is the Groups section, and so it's time to take a look at another standout group made by the community.

Learning Japanese is an interesting idea to many--whether it's because you want to play games that will never get localized, or you're curious about understanding a new language. If you're one of those many, then you'll be excited to know about the Japanese - 日本語 - Language Learning group!

This is a group for all of us who are interested in learning Japanese, no matter which level you are. Let's help each other with resources, answering questions that other members have, practice with each other, or just discuss Japanese learning in general.

Please be patient until the group is completely set up, and come with ideas. The thought is to have sub-forums for different JLPT levels, for practice, for questions, for resources and general discussion.

You can upload photos of your handwriting practice, show your collection of books, and eventually add events to the calendar for practice sessions perhaps? Who knows! :)

So welcome to the group dedicated for learning Japanese! Let's make it a great group!

So if your New Year's resolution is to learn a new language, or you've always wanted to try to learn the language, but haven't gotten around to it, join your fellow GBAtemp users and see what you can learn! Congrats to @Issac for this great group idea, trophy, and 200xp!

:arrow: Japanese - 日本語 - Language Learning

Previously featured groups:

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
This is great thing! have great interactions and learning! Please do not asking me to teach, my english is belong in garbage place lol

Eleczoro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see any valid reason for everyone to apply japanese lesson, mind to share here why you want to study japanese? perhaps do u wish to start a new life and live in japan?

Because learning languages is cool. I took French and Spanish in school for zero reason other than because I thought French sounded fancy and a bunch of obscure anime only had French subtitles at the time, and because of Resident Evil 4 respectively. English is also not my first language (but it is my most fluent).

rk800

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Cool
Im learning japanese just by watching anime and completing some courses.
Tried to listen to "Inescapbale rain in Yoshiwara" audiodrama by Silent Hill 4 creators. Without any subtitles (I couldnt even find it's lyrics) i managed to understand about 50% of it!
Really love Japanese Language!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...