Now with more MOOSE!!!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just wanted to get a head start on collecting all the bugs that might be found on this new board, so if you found something you think is a bug please list it as well as you can telling us everything that you did to mess up our new board...

Ok... Kidding aside, if you run into a glitch let us know...

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On the main page under where it says:
Logged in as: jumpman17 ( Log Out ) Forum Rules

There is:
GBAtemp Forum ->Portal

Before when you clicked on GBAtemp Forum, it took you to the forums. Now it just redirects you back to the main page...so basically it does nothing.

If you're browsing the forums, it will take back to the main part of the forums like it should.

Can we fix the main page so that link takes us to the forums instead of the main page?

Sure can! Fixed!

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wee! Awesome, thanks. I keep clicking that to go to the forums and I sit here waiting for the forums to load and finally realize that it didn't do anything. Everytime I get on I click that, you'd think I'd have learned by now.

By the way: Nice duck avatar!
rofl2.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Er, nope. Care to remind me?

ARGH! It was that duck thing, and it was animated by quacking.
You had it when your Custom Member Title was, "GBAtemp's Number 1 Runner Up".
(Well of course now you're GBAtemp's Number 1....)
Someone else help remind him of it.
wacko.gif

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
Not sure if this was posted before, but the spoiler tags don't work in Opera. The spoiler bar appears, but when you click on show/hide, nothing happens. If you used margins to place the links there, that's why.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This isn't so much of a bug... but...

the top 5 members list isn't shown up on the portal anymore. Why is this?

Its been gone since the update. We got rid of quite a few of the useless areas that were cluttering up the portal. For example: Member of the Moment, Birthdays, Newest Members, and more.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
I see, that's fair enough.

As I was checking to see if the new member area is on the front page of the forum I noticed we have a new again, heh. The Name is certaintly odd for a Forum Name... but blah.

Quantum

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One very minor bug is that in FireFox, the GBATemp banner on the portal is shifted 1 pixel up and about 10 pixels to the right of the table/border thing that's behind it, so it's slightly messed up. The banner on this thread's page is fine, but for some reason it's messed up on the portal. Also, I think it's even worse in IE (if I remember correctly). I'm using 800x600 by the way.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since I'm guessing you want most of them, I'll tell you this little detail I noticed...

There is a glitch with the main page in Firefox 1.0 (not IE 6.0) , the image isn't quite at the top. While it is on other pages, the portal is the exception I have noticed, it is around 6-10 pixels from the top...

Not big at all, but a small glitch nonetheless...
wink.gif

(this one might be a pain, as this kind of CSS-related glitch is often hard to track down... Only attempt to fix it when you'll have a good amount of time on your hands and a good deal of courage...
wink.gif
It might be even harder to find since it only happens in Firefox and not in IE...
tongue.gif
)

- Vince989

well, I could never get it working
frown.gif
I tried a lot though ... on IE it works fine, but there's still a margin on FF and I can't seem to fix it

QUOTE(Quantum @ Mar 10 2005, 12:34 PM)One very minor bug is that in FireFox, the GBATemp banner on the portal is shifted 1 pixel up and about 10 pixels to the right of the table/border thing that's behind it, so it's slightly messed up. The banner on this thread's page is fine, but for some reason it's messed up on the portal. Also, I think it's even worse in IE (if I remember correctly). I'm using 800x600 by the way.

That problem has already been brought up but Costello couldn't figure out how to fix it. By the way, no one cares about you lame 800 x 600 old schoolers anymore, its all about the 1280 x 1024 now.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm