United States
Hey Im in, and ill try my best
smile.gif

MechaTama31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'm just not sure how you're going to detect cheaters. With such valuable prizes, I'm sure at least some people will try to give themselves an edge. How would you be able to tell if someone was using a ruler on darts, or oneacross.com on word baloon?

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't quite understand how this will work...

So there's 8 per match which means I'll be up against 7 people. Which 7 people am I up against? Are they selected randomly and then I'll be emailed their FCs or something?

Also, what if people make up their scores?

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I guess I'm just not sure how you're going to detect cheaters. With such valuable prizes, I'm sure at least some people will try to give themselves an edge. How would you be able to tell if someone was using a ruler on darts, or oneacross.com on word baloon?

There's no possible way of detecting cheaters.... though even using those things don't necessarily guarantees a win, like you said it will give an edge, but I feel that in the end it will all come down to luck.

renegadexwars

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thegamerlegion.com
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'm just not sure how you're going to detect cheaters. With such valuable prizes, I'm sure at least some people will try to give themselves an edge. How would you be able to tell if someone was using a ruler on darts, or oneacross.com on word baloon?

There's no possible way of detecting cheaters.... though even using those things don't necessarily guarantees a win, like you said it will give an edge, but I feel that in the end it will all come down to luck.
ill video tape my DS the whole tournament
smile.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

So there's 8 per match which means I'll be up against 7 people. Which 7 people am I up against? Are they selected randomly and then I'll be emailed their FCs or something?

Randomly selected, each "group" will have a forum thread to discuss the matches, each group will also have a "leader" the one that will post the results, then the other 7 seven members post agreeing or disagreeing with the results. -that's how I imagine it at least
tongue.gif
-

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

always getting a bullseye on darts will raise a red flag you know
and it takes too much time to enter stuff at oneacross

yes its random selection and they will prolly pm u the FCs
the other seven will disagree with you...i mean like majoraty(sp) wins right?
tongue.gif

I guess I'm just not sure how you're going to detect cheaters.  With such valuable prizes, I'm sure at least some people will try to give themselves an edge.  How would you be able to tell if someone was using a ruler on darts, or oneacross.com on word baloon?

ruler on darts is hard you know....cause with the ruler you tend to throw hard....and hard=high

i wonder instead of a wii with 2 games can we get it chipped? so a wii with everything else but the games and a modchip

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wow, the tourny is here! I'm not sure I'll be able to participate, because my damn router had to break down this month and it's still into repair, but I'll sign up anyway.
smile.gif

agent_smith_nds

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i would love to join that tournament but i dont have the game but i am trying to find that game but i cant................. why fuking portugal dont have the game i want ....... its always sold out............ telm me why????????????? well e really need the supercards and i nver play a real tournment and if u guys knows about a metroid hunters tournemant tell me thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto