Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cornaljoe said:
Do you even have an EZV? If so you might want to update to the 1.90 firmware. Instant Walkthrough/Save refer to Real-Time Save and In-game walkthrough

Open beta 5
Fixed some bugs with inbuilt 3 in 1 support
Open beta 4
Not publicly released, aimed to fix bugs with the 3 in 1 support.
Open beta 3
boost walkthrough display speed.
press A to quit cheat window and rom setting window (don't forget to press save) as opposed to the red dot in upper right of the screen.
fixed dpg support since 1.90 ob
fixed some 3in1 relate bugs.
Open beta 2
add instant save (also known as real time save and savestates)
add instant walkthrough
add individual game setting

instant save compatible not perfect. but acceptable. more develop need.

let's explain how to use the new functions.

first. the new folder
in this version, two folders were added. the "romini" used store every game setting. include the softrerest. cheat option.... etc... "rtssave" store the instant save file and the instant walkthrough file.
----------------------------------------------------
the setting
highlight a new rom, press START or press the Orange button on lower screen. the rom setting window will be popup.
the option list below

Softrest. as it said. enable it to enable softreset and below function
InstantSave as it said.
instantwalkthrough to enable it. the TXT file name must same as the rom name, put in "rtssave" folder. when you enable it. the system will generate the walkthrough file. after generate finish. you can choose the walkthrough display color by press COLOR.
Cheat enable the cheat
Cheat engine choose the cheat engine.
Cheatexistence system will check the available cheat file and database when you choose the cheatengine. if cheat availabe, it shows yes, otherwise no.
setcheatoption click to popup cheat window. choose cheat want to enable. and click top right red button to save and quit.

SAVE. the setting will be saved after you click it. then click top right red button to quit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
instant save

press L+R+A+B in game while the instantsave enabled in setting. the menu will popup. you can save or load( once you saved). you may encouter the noise after you quit the menu. just close the DS lid and reopen. the noise will be gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
instant walkthrough

press L+R+A+B in game while the instantwalkthrough enabled in setting. the menu will popup. scroll to walkthrough and press A. the walkthrough will be displayed. UP an DOWN to scroll. B to quit to game. it will remember which page you readed.
NOTICE to fareast user: you must ensure the txt you put in the rtssave can be read by the EZ5 system internal moonshell txt reader( remember change the language to your native, and the txt save as ANSI, not unicode or utf-8). otherwise you will got only symbols.

two softrest mode.

in rom setting. if only enabled the softrest , no instant save and instantwalkthrouth enabled. you press L+R+A+B will excute the softrest.
once you enabled the instantsave. you must select the reset in the menu after you press L+R+A+B.
I guess you're right. Sorry about that. I get so many noobs I have to explain things to that I can't separate a noob from someone who knows what he's talking about anymore!
tongue.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
cornaljoe said:
The EZV also has this feature!
Sweet, maybe with more and more flashcarts implementing this feature, other flashcarts will follow suit. Theoretically any flashcart that has RTS should also be able to have an in-game text reader.

*EDIT*
On topic: At any rate, I also agree that the M3 DS Real should be reviewed again after Sakura is officially released for the Western market.

halomasta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naveedy said:
I EXTREMELY AGREE ON THAT SUGGESTION AND PLEASE READ WHY.

THe main thing is that the reviews were completly confusing, I couldn't understand what was better than what. I had to do a shit ton of research and it took a very long time.

I basically got lucky and went with the m3 real. And i am very happy with it,

Haha I got lucky to. CycloDs seems way to ridiculously expensive and the rest seemed kind of crappy lol. I think I ordered it right after I heard some rumours about how amazing Sakura would be. But I don't know if waiting for an official release is the best idea. I mean it probably won't be out until they are good and ready also what if they disable ROM support like the japanese version?

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
We don't want a re-review for every single cart. We just feel the M3Real deserves one because it's a totally different cart with its new firmware. It's unfair to compare it on the original firmware. That's what we're saying.
I see what you are saying, and I agree that the M3 should be re-reviewed in light of Sakura, I'm just saying that comparing the reviews wouldn't really help you know which cart is better than which, since reviews are not written primarily with the intention of comparing it to other carts, but to inform you on that particular cart. You would have to re-evaluate every review if they were to be good for cart comparison.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing