Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Guys, take your time!
You've got plenty of time to submit your quiz answers, so make sure to double, if not triple, check your answers!

Good luck with you all
smile.gif

94dan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm done, just going to wait a bit for clarification on #s 5, 7, and 25, if there is going to be any.

If not, I'll submit last minute.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There are a few questions that are indeed poorly worded or a little vague.

Question 5 as mentioned above simply states "How many GBA's can be connected together using the GBA Communication Cable?". Is it a single cable only or the maximum amount of handhelds that can be connected and work with multiple cables? This question isn't necessarily poorly worded but it does seem vague. At the same time it could mean exactly as it is written; assuming a single cable. But whoever wrote it may have intended otherwise.

Question 1. I agree with everyone that a built-in cartridge component is not a peripheral. That's like suggesting that the ability to save in The Legend of Zelda on the NES was granted by a peripheral.

Question 7 I like. I see a correct answer there. Think very hard about what is being asked.

EDIT: Fixed up some poorly worded areas in my post. Hypocrite ftw!

abaddon41_80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That one was much easier than the last one, imo, I knew most of the answers because the GBA is my favorite. I only needed to look up a few (like the release group of Golden Sun)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy