Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
How do I enable it? There is no developper tab in the settings, but my older phone has them

Don't worry about it, I'll dump the files in a folder ;)

it was suposed to stay on notifications bar? mine dissapears. however it did the annoying noise

like again for more testing

Ye, that's the second minor bug :/
The first one is that if you logout, you'll get back to the login dialog with your credidentals still in :S

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
go to about phone, the mash the fuck out of the build number. it will tell you you have enabled developer options
Oh it just told me I'm a developer now!

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
well, it doesn't work as intended, the entry on notification bar dissapears as soon as i press the button to start the service
and i managed to get it on anoying sound infinite sound

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oh it just told me I'm a developer now!
now-an-android-developer-meme.jpg

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Does this app need to be persistantly in my notification tray? I would like it more if it only showed up when I got a notification...

either way good job!

Someonelikethispostsoicanseeifitworks!

It's needed, so
  1. you know it's working/running
  2. Android doesn't kill it secretly :P

well, it doesn't work as intended, the entry on notification bar dissapears as soon as i press the button to start the service
and i managed to get it on anoying sound infinite sound

Sorry, as I said, I'm fixing the code right now (it's pretty shit, I have nothing to hide :P)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so it works. I guess i am used to being able to tap on a notification and it takes me to where I have a notification. Oh well.

Related note: chrome can serve you notifications from the browser on desktop and phone. The only websites that I have seen that have this implemented is facebook. There is a plugin for XenForo if you want them here too. I wish it worked on mobile, because tapatalk is balls.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Ok so it works. I guess i am used to being able to tap on a notification and it takes me to where I have a notification. Oh well.

Related note: chrome can serve you notifications from the browser on desktop and phone. The only websites that I have seen that have this implemented is facebook. There is a plugin for XenForo if you want them here too. I wish it worked on mobile, because tapatalk is balls.

My original idea was, that I show the notifications like the dropdown menu, but it clears the notification counter :( I might implement it, so you'll get a separate notification that you can click on, depending on what you are notified about :D (so max 3 notification space wasted)

heres what happens after i click start service
mT1Mm0s.png

It's 100% normal, except that the notification is not showing :(

Last edited by Sono,
Reactions: BORTZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1