Not open for further replies.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
It's plain obviously faked...I seriously do not get why people start to make BS stuff i.e. Zelda Phantom Hourglass released
wacko.gif

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's plain obviously faked...I seriously do not get why people start to make BS stuff i.e. Zelda Phantom Hourglass released
wacko.gif
The reason I think this could be real is because I had the idea for something like this a while ago.
And if it is false, I think the members will be very disappointed and may start asking why there shouldn't be a Temper Card, it's perfectly do-able.

- Sam

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As its opensource there is one problem clones!
Though i dont got an DSslot1 flashcart yet just slot2 so maybe buy this one original for sure hope i can buy it here in the netherlands or on dealextreme.com or any other free shipping webshop

Pedro UK

Trophies
XP
Country
Does it come preloaded with every console game ever made? Does it? Huh, huh?

PS: I don't want one if it doesn't come with a GBA cart shell 'cos I wouldn't be a able to play on my GBA Micro.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
this has too be a joke, as the whole open source thing sort of means your patching code can be stolen easier and the other flashcart developers can steal and modify your code.

Still a cool concept and i'd personally love to help out if this is for real

True, it can be stolen. But they'd need our card hardware as we use some things no other cards have. We're not too worried about clones for now, it's worth the advantages of open source, it's a community card, hence 'Temper', GBAtempers.
lecture.gif

It's real, I'm an alpha tester, I should know

why must you lie?
tongue.gif

If this is real did you by any chance get the idea from my topic located here?

- Sam

Nope, we didn't just come up with this last week, as I said we have hardware already.

QUOTE(sinkhead @ Apr 1 2007, 07:30 PM)
Any real pictures, or just that mockup?

- Sam

No pictures for now, the mockup resembles the sort of design we're aiming for though. You should get the first proper pictures towards the end of april.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if its not april fools, then i'll be damned, because it just started 6 hours ago in 2 minutes...

Ugh... I shouldn't be fixing computers at 6AM! IM A MINOR!

Even though I'm quite satisfied with my R4, the only reason I would want to get a Temper Card is if
A) 4GB, since R4 does not support up to that large
B)If there is some sort of other hardware acceleration or internal add-on that's probably useless (ie: Equivalent of SA-1 (co-processor doing a crapload of work), DS accelerometer, or nice and shiny blinking LEDs that work with moonshell or LMP (without making it a DS-X clone) or anything else i might think of... a USB port to plug in those near useless USB devices such as foot warmers... If i get them, i can actually walk now that the power can fit in my pocket.
biggrin.gif
)

Please note: the first part of B is totally serious, the other stuff is because either others have done it, or because it would be a market first.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, and i'd like to mention, this is the first open-source DS flashcart i've seen reported here so yeah... kudos on another first.

Can we get pix of the GUI to confirm it? At least one... you say you have the hardware, and i know it doesn't take more than 3 minutes for you to transfer a picture from your digital camera to GBAtemp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1