GBATEMP lag, double post thang again

loco365

Trophies
XP
Yeah. 504 errors all day for me. I even tried editing a post, and the popup that appeared had a 504 error in it. It took 10 minutes to submit an edit to a post of mine.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pages load up really quickly on my end, but I'm not sure about the posts. Last I checked they were being really slow too. >.>

EDIT: Definitely a delayed response. It took over five seconds to post this.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Shoutbox has been having lag on it's replies as well, seems to be a big issue with the site at the moment. I've also gotten those gateway errors a few times today

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm terribly sorry, I've done it myself three or four times today and it's really not my fault. :(

I hope the Gateway 504 issue is going to be resolved before the Gateway 3DS is released. ;O;

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
What caused the problem?

our search engine which is quite sophisticated, had crashed and made the server reboot improperly.
because of that, some SQL data tables were corrupted and unrecoverable.
those tables were not vital, but they were used in some parts of the site.
so the site still loaded, but when performing certain actions, the site would be slow and unresponsive, and even not work at all.
in the meantime, the constant errors cluttered the logs, the data server, it was a nice mess.
thanks to our daily backups we were able to restore those corrupted tables, nothing was lost.

Coltonamore

Time to stop Tron Bonne!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
our search engine which is quite sophisticated, had crashed and made the server reboot improperly.
because of that, some SQL data tables were corrupted and unrecoverable.
those tables were not vital, but they were used in some parts of the site.
so the site still loaded, but when performing certain actions, the site would be slow and unresponsive, and even not work at all.
in the meantime, the constant errors cluttered the logs, the data server, it was a nice mess.
thanks to our daily backups we were able to restore those corrupted tables, nothing was lost.

Ah, at least this is working fine again. I was having problems with lag to, thanks Costello!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: