Country
Senegal
Rockstar said:
mrfatso said:
rockstar, my shield buddy, where are u?
smile.gif
lol is it still lagging?
tongue.gif

ya, i am still having delay, but that aint killing me, i was still able to kill a few guys and as usual get killed, but it isnt that bad.

edit: where's everyone? So far, the only guys that i saw are nicknamed: Lemon, justinkiller, zeromac and hex__ (sorry for forgetting how to spell your nick)

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Only for Australians, I would guess. The rest of the world had to suffer from a slight lag that really hurt gameplay, so I am sorry to say that I will have to prefer more local opportunities. Thank you for introducing us to the game, though.

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw no one on around 10 est, so i went into the always awesome normal gravity server, but there was an unnamed demoman player who could undoubtedly see me as a cloaked spy. At first I thought it was a teammate tipping him off (as there was a friendly demo and enemy medic hanging out within viewing distance) but the cheater kept attacking me EXACTLY wherever I stood when we were alone.
dry.gif

He could have at least been less conspicuous if he just played as a character that could shoot.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
How'd the night end up going for Aussies? I couldn't make it as I had to work. Again next week perhaps?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: