Country
Senegal
Rockstar said:
mrfatso said:
rockstar, my shield buddy, where are u?
smile.gif
lol is it still lagging?
tongue.gif

ya, i am still having delay, but that aint killing me, i was still able to kill a few guys and as usual get killed, but it isnt that bad.

edit: where's everyone? So far, the only guys that i saw are nicknamed: Lemon, justinkiller, zeromac and hex__ (sorry for forgetting how to spell your nick)

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Only for Australians, I would guess. The rest of the world had to suffer from a slight lag that really hurt gameplay, so I am sorry to say that I will have to prefer more local opportunities. Thank you for introducing us to the game, though.

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw no one on around 10 est, so i went into the always awesome normal gravity server, but there was an unnamed demoman player who could undoubtedly see me as a cloaked spy. At first I thought it was a teammate tipping him off (as there was a friendly demo and enemy medic hanging out within viewing distance) but the cheater kept attacking me EXACTLY wherever I stood when we were alone.
dry.gif

He could have at least been less conspicuous if he just played as a character that could shoot.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
How'd the night end up going for Aussies? I couldn't make it as I had to work. Again next week perhaps?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage