GBAtemp Game of Year 2015 - Round 2

gbatemp_goty_2015.png

GBAtemp GotY 2015 - Round 2

Welcome to round 2 of the first GBAtemp game of the year vote!
Originally 50 titles were added to the poll, now 24 have been cut. It would have been 25 but we had a tie for last place between Star Wars Battlefront and Until Dawn.
Please cast your vote for round 2! Multiple votes are not allowed.

:arrow:Round 1 Results

Reactions: Prans

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Star Wars: Battlefront is listed twice.

anyway I'm picking Splatoon, mostly because it's the only game I've played out of the list (aside from SMM). I enjoyed it a lot but it got old after a while.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, now I have my Xenoblade X limited edition box just besides me.
Why isn't it in the list this time?

(not that I am gonna vote it, I really need to sit through it in a language I understand, but still)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Despite personally being more a fan of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, I have to give my vote to Phantom Pain for the brilliant elevation of the MGS franchise and the creation of a truly organic sandbox experience. Just a shame that it's Kojima's swan song thanks to Konami being completely insane. And for Kojima to not even be able to accept his well-earned award is just a massive piss-flavoured gumdrop on the turd cream cake.

Reactions: BobDoleOwndU

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Despite personally being more a fan of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, I have to give my vote to Phantom Pain for the brilliant elevation of the MGS franchise and the creation of a truly organic sandbox experience. Just a shame that it's Kojima's swan song thanks to Konami being completely insane. And for Kojima to not even be able to accept his well-earned award is just a massive piss-flavoured gumdrop on the turd cream cake.
My vote goes to MGS as well. Haven't had this much fun with a game for a long time.

Konami disallowing Kojima from attending was absolutely ridiculous. Konami's questionable decisions in recent times already have already made people lose faith in them, and this act has added on to that majorly. It's almost like they want to lose their whole fanbase.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oooh, down to only one vote this time? Well, not a tricky decision for me: I'm loving Fallout 4 but it's #2, and I'll probably still love Super Mario Maker but that gets #3.....

Bloodborne! Any day of the week! And The Old Hunters is just icing on the cake really!

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.