8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Huh. Reminds me of GBATemp Recommends. Thanks for that, it got me into Boktai.
biggrin.gif

Let's hope this doesn't end up the same way...

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brought this game on a whim at a Target's (And it was one of the few DS games i actually brought, outside of Pokemon's and some other niche games).

Still one of my favorite handheld games this generation, the Tank battles were just so epic, especially the last few

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, I missed this because I thought it was for the kiddies. Just ordered it from amazon for $20. Looks like fun from the other reviews on the net.

yuka001

Trophies
XP
Country
I really didn't expect much when I first tried it (I love DQs but spin offs were never appealing to me). I was hooked after 15 minutes. Absolutely loved the game. Everything is great but the musics are particularly awesome!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hahaha oh yeah this game was hilarious you go around the levels picking up shit and loading it on the trolleys to later use in your cannons and you need to watch out for the other guys coming and in stealing your shit but you can smack them round a bit than load them into the cannons!! fucking hilarious game
laugh.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is mentioned elsewhere in the thread, but if you don't feel like being a pirate, but still want to try out this game, there's a .nds demo floating around somewhere. I used to play it all the time on my oolllllld Games n Music cart.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got the game in the mail yesterday. You can find a used copy for under $10. Its a great game so far.
Looking forward to more games of the week.
yaynds.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes me a bit sad that we're doing this now, in an odd way, since it underlines the fact that the NDS is on the way out -- I recall when we did the same thing with GBA games, highlighting old ones to go back and play once the worthwhile new ones slowed to a trickle...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +2