Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love this community, I love this forum, I love practically everyone on it. I sure as hell aren't going anywhere, and here's to hoping none of you do the same! :grog

Holy crap time flies, I completely never realized I've been here for the five years too. Wow. I joined this forum as a stupid brat and now I am super awesome.
laugh.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Happy Birthday, GBAtemp!
wub.gif

I just want to say a quick word to the admins and moderators: First of all, I'd like to thank you guys for even making this forum. I know it's not exactly YOU that made it, Kivan started it, but you made it continue on for the rest of us, because without you guys, we wouldn't even have any forums or possibly even this site anymore. You make everything here possible, provide us with the best forums where just about anyone can come in and ask their questions, and get quick and helpful replies. Secondly, I'd also like to thank all the mods and admins for keeping GBAtemp.net a safe and sane place to be, unlike some other forum I know (GameF*Qs). Without the continued support of the mods, we'd have a forum filled with junk and spam. Some moderators (yes, I'm looking at you mthr) spend their valuable time here to help this wonderful site. And lastly, I'd also like to thank all the helpful members here that also make GBAtemp a nice place to be for the newbies (and sometimes even pros) who'd like some help.
GBAtemp.net went from a small site to this huge place, all because of you guys.

Once again, thanks to everyone for helping build this wonderful site!
laugh.gif

cheapassdave

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Happy Birthday gbatemp.
tpi.gif
I've only been in the gbatemp community since mid 2007, but ive been here daily and i loved seeing how gbatemp developed in the last 6 months. keep up the great work! long live GBATEMP!
hrth.gif

mat88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
can someone explain me the hrth thing, what is it suposed to mean for GBATemp? first time I see that. Searched on the web and it suppose to confuse people .... it's working for me :x

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
5 years already. Heh. Well, I'm not surprised GBATemp continues and will continue to naturally be the best DS and GBA community on the Web and I'm very happy to be part of it.

Regarding the new features, the shop is a very cool addition, joining the releases that members can now post. So when that 'new' Advance Wars comes out and a mod isn't there to post (highly unlikely, but still), a member can simply post it. Excellent.

Long live GBATemp!

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm glad you guys are going into a commercial direction with this.
In a couple of years you can actually make a good profit for yourselves, not just the site. With all the hard work you've undoubtedly put into this whole thing.

I think people will agree that you would deserve it.

Q~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi