GBAtemp EZ5i skinning contest winners announced.

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GBAtemp EZ5i skinning contest winners announced.
Some truly great skins.
49348811_1.jpg

It is time to announce the winners of the EZ5i skinning contest GBAtemp and EZFlash started back in July to coincide with the release of the long term EZ5i review. The contest finished earlier this month and all in all we got 66 final entries, a thread with several hundred replies and the same thread got tens of thousands of views. This means you can rest assured judging them all was no easy feat and the cause of a great deal of discussion between the judges.
In the end though there could only be 20 winners who each get a numbered limited edition EZ5i with extra prizes as the places go up.
So on behalf of GBAtemp and EZFlash thanks to all that entered, those that helped out in the thread and those that supported the contest.
ith that the winners (all winners can you PM Mbmax with the relevant details to pass on to the EZTeam, do it quickly and you will get your prize quickly)

Top 20

These skinners made fantastic skins (many of which have found their way on the carts of the judges) but for one reason or another did not gain enough support across the board to get into the top 10. These winners each get a limited edition EZ5 in the simple edition packaging.

Top 10

While these skins were fantastic and among the top entries on all the judges lists they were pipped to the post by the top 5 above. These winners get the limited edition EZ5i in deluxe packaging (a metal stylus, a SDHC reader and a thumb stylus).

Top 5

These skins represented the cream of the crop, these winners get the limited edition EZ5i in a deluxe package with a 3 in 1 expansion as well.

Congratulations once again to all winners.

icon11.gif
PM Mbmax
discuss.png
Discuss

TLOZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Whoohoo I'm a winner
yaynds.gif

Congrats to all the others in the top20
wink.gif

edit: btw. we have to pm Mbmax now some "relevant details" - means "location, name, etc..." or what..?

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes PM Mbmax and he will pass on the shipping details to the EZTeam, we had tried to think of a better way of doing this but we could not.

Obviously the best case scenario is everybody sees this and posts but rest assured stragglers will not hold things up.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TLOZ said:
Whoohoo I'm a winner
yaynds.gif

Congrats to all the others in the top20
wink.gif

edit: btw. we have to pm Mbmax now some "relevant details" - means "location, name, etc..." or what..?
Yep. i'm in touch with windirt from ez flash team.
If you wish to receive your prize, you'd better PM me where the team can send you that.
wink.gif

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Congratulations, guys =D The skins are awesome!
Now, if only one of the winner could give me his EzFlash copy *O*

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
env said:
@JP bro, we made it to the top 5.
grog.gif

congrats to all the winners!
xD Yes we did make it (maybe MS2 skinning helped?
ninja.gif
). I'm actually surprised really that I even made it (of course, when I saw your skin I definitely knew you were going to make it xD, that skin is amazing).

Congratz to all of the winners and to all the judges for what looks to be a successful competition xD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress