GBAtemp E3 Live Show Floor Coverage - Twitter Feed




So Snake confirmed for the new Smash then?The press conferences might be over but as of today, the show floor coverage only just starts! GBAtemp is live at E3 2018 and we're here to give our own exclusive coverage of the event. We've got meetings, VIP tours, and tons of demos to try! In this thread, we're gonna be giving you live updates from our Twitter account. Short snippets of jokes, pictures, and other short coverage! And once that's done, be on the lookout for another thread tonight, detailing the events in full! We hope you enjoy!
I dont really grasp how big the place is... is it like one giant hall ? or several halls ?

Two giant buildings! With two floors and a huge hallway leading to each other. It's massive to say the least.I dont really grasp how big the place is... is it like one giant hall ? or several halls ?
Story of Seasons and Rune Factory? Yeah...it's a bummer. The XSEED translator there was talking to be about RF4 though, and she said she understands the appeal and popularity the game has, even if there's no sequel yet.Just as I fear, no Sos/RF news.
Story of Seasons and Rune Factory? Yeah...it's a bummer. The XSEED translator there was talking to be about RF4 though, and she said she understands the appeal and popularity the game has, even if there's no sequel yet.


We'll be playing FighterZ on Switch but even if they say they won't/can't do it I'm gonna beg them for Tenkaichi HD lol.If you see Bandai please please please Ask them about a new DRAGONBALL Game PLEASE!!!!! I will do anything (i'm broke) Please anything DBZ ask them!!!

Thank You! You are doing a huge favor for BT3 fans!We'll be playing FighterZ on Switch but even if they say they won't/can't do it I'm gonna beg them for Tenkaichi HD lol.

Don't get me wrong, DB FighterZ is nice, but it would be amazing if they made the next 3D Dragonball game with this art style.

I would love Legacy of Goku series but in 3D, (with better combat of course). I love exploring.I'd be all over a Zelda-esque DBZ game. 3D adventure platformers, as well.
Nothing against the fighters, but I've got around a half dozen on PS2 alone. Enough already.






