GBAtemp E3 Live Show Floor Coverage - Twitter Feed

image.jpg

The press conferences might be over but as of today, the show floor coverage only just starts! GBAtemp is live at E3 2018 and we're here to give our own exclusive coverage of the event. We've got meetings, VIP tours, and tons of demos to try! In this thread, we're gonna be giving you live updates from our Twitter account. Short snippets of jokes, pictures, and other short coverage! And once that's done, be on the lookout for another thread tonight, detailing the events in full! We hope you enjoy!

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I actually meant a 3D fighter, but a RPG in this style would be great too. :P

Yeah, come to think of it, many of the ones I tried are standard 2D fighters. (My favorites.) I briefly played a sort of 3D adventure version, looked just like the show, but it was basically 'move the screen a bit/fight idiot drones/repeat', and I grew bored quickly.

My DBZ game: 'Ox King: To Hell and Back'. You play as the titular character, Tomb Raider/Darksiders-style, in an open world encompassing dozens of well known locales. :D

latest

c97356156e5bc55cdb971fdaa281b1e9.jpg

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: