Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I fucking hate tomatoes.
Disgusting texture and horrible taste.
Actually, most vegetables are meh to me.
On them selves, I'd prefer not to eat them (with the exception of jarred carrots) but mixed in dishes, I don't mind them.
Melons I also completely avoid along with cucumbers.

I also am absolutely disgusted by chocolate.
The digusting taste of it makes me borderline throw up.
Chocolate is only topped by mint.
Every single mint product, even just the smell makes me vomit.
Toothpaste I have is actually without mint.
I just cannot stand it.
The strong pungent odor and incredibly sharp taste of it is horrifying.

Reactions: Deleted User

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
For me, I usually eat a ton of things and don't have a problem trying new things but:

Bananas - something about the texture and taste of a ripe banana makes me gag.

Papaya - apparently, I used to love this stuff as a wee child. (Baby food?) Now it just makes me gag - I think it's the texture combined with it's instant laxative effect for me. (I will eat the dried cubes in trail mix.)

Cranberry cocktail - I instantly know why I hate this so much now. I used to get urinary tract infections from HELL, and I constantly had to pound this stuff to get my system back to normal. Now, I can't even drink this without gagging. (It's always so tart and astringent.)

Wonton soup - Chinatown uses a chemical to season the soup OR meat mixture, but if the chef goes heavy handed, it tastes like chemical warfare in a bowl. I had the misfortune of getting some in a restaurant about 15 years ago, and I haven't ordered it since.

Cilantro - I'm one of those people who taste it as soap. However, if it's buried in other stronger flavours, I'm fine with it - I can eat cilantro in a soup OR as a seasoning, just don't let me taste it first...

Melons - every melon makes me gag. You know those summer fruit salads? Yeah, mostly ick...

Last edited by astrangeone,

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main ones that I don't like that people find weird is pizza and hamburgers. I don't like pizza just because I don't like pizza sauce and burger just tastes weird to me. Also people don't understand why I hate ketchup, even the smell of ketchup just makes me sick

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't eat Lunch Meat, Ham, Salami and Pickles. Yet, I eat Bacon and Relish. I just don't like ham, salami, pickles and lunch meat. I am a picky eater.

I can eat cheese, very limited amounts. Otherwise, i am gonna have a bad time. Salsa now is making my throat swell a bit.

Last edited by Sheimi,
Reactions: Deleted User

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh and pork. I can't handle the taste. Some kind of sausages too. I can eat so many chicken and beef, but pork sometimes makes me want to throw up

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I hate rice.

As an Asian, my stable food is rice but god how I hate them. I always choose bread or noodle instead of rice whenever I have a choice.

I also hate alcohol drink and coffee, it maybe childish but I hate their bitterness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k