Newcomer
Trophies
Website
daniele.tech
XP
Country
Italy
What is the output on Patch game?
IF nothing is happening when the rom starts it means that he wasn't able to parse the cheats you inserted.

songpol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
What is the output on Patch game?
IF nothing is happening when the rom starts it means that he wasn't able to parse the cheats you inserted.
here the output

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    121.6 KB · Views: 36

Immortallix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried these on GBA VC injects on the wii u? Successfully patched DBZ LoG2, cheats worked when I tested in mgba. Injected the rom for Wii U VC, but when I launch it on the wii u it just freezes and gives a black screen.

SINISTERSOULS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get button command cheats to function properly?

I'm currently playing a game using code breaker cheats, one of the cheats allows the player character to de-transform using the L+Down buttons, but when I have this cheat activated via the GBAATM trainer the game wigs out becoming stuttery and broken. I assume this is because the trainer is setting the cheat to be input all the time instead of being set to only happen when the button combination is pushed. I know for sure that it's this one specific cheat causing the issue as I tested the trainer without it. And I also know that the cheat works because it functions fine on VBA (also it works on the trainer too it's just causing issues when it's on).

Is there something I can do to make it, so the cheat only happens when I press the corresponding buttons or is this trainer just incompatible with cheats that utilize button commands?

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hi @mte90

Most of these cheats not working, the program beug and close...

Attachments

• Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros. 3 (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) - Copie.txt
    2 KB · Views: 9

mte90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
daniele.tech
XP
Country
Italy
Hi sorry everyone I didn't see all those notifications.

here the output
Well this is just the validation not the patching, you need to press patch game.

Has anyone tried these on GBA VC injects on the wii u? Successfully patched DBZ LoG2, cheats worked when I tested in mgba. Injected the rom for Wii U VC, but when I launch it on the wii u it just freezes and gives a black screen.
No I don't have a wii un, probably the emulator on wii un has some issues? It is the latest version? What emulator are you using?
How do I get button command cheats to function properly?

I'm currently playing a game using code breaker cheats, one of the cheats allows the player character to de-transform using the L+Down buttons, but when I have this cheat activated via the GBAATM trainer the game wigs out becoming stuttery and broken. I assume this is because the trainer is setting the cheat to be input all the time instead of being set to only happen when the button combination is pushed. I know for sure that it's this one specific cheat causing the issue as I tested the trainer without it. And I also know that the cheat works because it functions fine on VBA (also it works on the trainer too it's just causing issues when it's on).

Is there something I can do to make it, so the cheat only happens when I press the corresponding buttons or is this trainer just incompatible with cheats that utilize button commands?
Hi, this is something that depends on the cheat itself, if the code are you injecting is something that is executed in a loop well the tool can'to do nothing as just execute the cheat itself.

Hi @mte90

Most of these cheats not working, the program beug and close...

What it is that cheat format? doesn't seem codebreaker or the other the tool are compatible.

Reactions: chronoss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol