Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
GBA Software News
Here are some news from the Gba Scene :

[*] GBArms 2.3 is out! There are (very) important bugfixes, if you have the previous version, you must download it. Visit the official website here.

[*] If you want to start coding on GBA, I recommand you to visit this website, which provides a whole book (PDF format) for free! Programming The Nintendo Game Boy Advance, by Jonathan S. Harbour.

[*] OfflineList 0.7 was removed from the "download" section of its official website. According to the author, some users were showing a misrespectful behavior towards his work. Visit the website here.
Enjoy![/p]

El Bastardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hehe OfflineList and misbehave.

I thing it just has two many bugs left or am I the only one who can NOT access the plugins and activate them.

As for GBArms nothing to say: It was great it is great cheerrrrrr up!!

KrAjO720

KrAjO720!!!...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
shame about offline list... but perfect work costello!!! keep it up!!!!
biggrin.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone direct me to the post mentioned on Offline List's website. I want to see this disrespectful post at this playeradvance forum...

SMN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want to try out this 0.7 OfflineList, if anyone already grabbed a copy of it or know where else to download, please share
tongue.gif

As for GBArms, so far so good
wink.gif

Nice work, Costello. Appreciated it
smile.gif

sVc_Chaos

Trophies
XP
Country
Edit:I Have All The Things.Now I Only Need To KNow How Can I Put In My Title Screenshot And Box Art As when u press F2 u get 'settings and I goto 'path'and the problem is Costello Where do u put the box art and the title?do u put in the same file as screenshots or put in the same folder(i meant the folder where screenshot is put.)

JesuisVsK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hi there...i got a problem when loading GBArms 2.3...

whenever it's loaded, i got the message:
"File C:DelphiJullietGBArmsPlugingUnZipgUnZip.dll not found"

the program then continues to run and load the dat...

Soldier6644

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I got that message, I just went into plugins and removed it. (The thing missing is supposedly a plugin.)

Also, I can't download anything (box arts, screens, etcetera) from the program. Anyone else getting this?

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, the "Delphi..." error has to do with the GUnZip plugin, there's a wrong path in the /Plugins/plugins.lst file. Simply delete this one and add the plugin again with CTRL+P in GBArms.

I've got the download problem, too. Using the separate downloader.exe which Costello supplied with/for older versions, I can get the images/NFOs fine, so it has to be a problem with GBArms 2.3 - not enough beta testing, eh?
wink.gif

btw, the downloader.exe still saves new boxart images as .PNG, while old images are correctly named as .JPG. Are you sure this is a problem with GBArms/the downloader? I'd rather say it's a problem on the image server.

El Bastardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The error is definitly from the server. I thing the source is still gbasaves.com and look at the site at the moment: THey got server issues to solve so don't worry all will work soon!!

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
no it wasn't
tongue.gif

this error message is due to the fact that I forgot to delete a file "plugins.lst", which can be found in the "plugins" directory.
If you want to get rid of this error, there are 2 ways:
- go to the Plugins Window and remove the selected plugin
- delete the file "plugins.lst"

that's all
wink.gif

ps: if you want to talk about Gbarms, go here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...