Hardware GBA SAVs.

campbell00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for posting twice in about 10 seconds!

How do i use rumble for my ds? I put in a metroid prime hunters cartridge and it didnt detect any rumble. Does it only work for roms?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would help if you told us what slot-2 device you were using. Many slot-2 devices don't have rumble functionality at all. Some, like the Supercard Rumble series, are barely worth the effort.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
It's probably better to use a slot-1 flash cart along with the official Nintendo rumble pak for that.

Remember... NO device has everything. This is a point I strongly make clear to users. It just isn't feasible to have rumble, and such all in one unit.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The 3-in-1 has to be set to rumble mode before a game can use it as a rumble pack. For games that you are running from your M3 Simply, you can use the 3in1 Expansion Pack Tool to enable rumble.

To use the rumble with a retail DS game you will need to set the 3-in-1 to rumble mode, then launch the game with NitroHax (with or without codes).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay