OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a problem writing a game save, I can choose which one to load but not which to write, I always write in the next empty slot instead of letting me reusing the same slot again. I have to delete over and over my former saves in order to save again in the same slot, because if I don't then I fill all my slots.

How do I solve this problem?

esb_89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first post lol...anyway, you gotta delete the first game save before you can save on the same slot...well thats what i do anyway

esb_89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i know what you mean but, thats the only solution that ive found to get around that problem...its not much of a problem but hopefully it gets fixed in future updates.

Alfieri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh, well... I guess there is nothing that can't be done, but really I find it very annoying and I couldn't find anyone asking about that, so I thought it was just me.

Maybe other people don't care about that.

TreasureCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a DSTWO, and noticed this as well. It's annoying, but at least once you have 10 saves, the emulator starts overwriting the 10th slot, so you can be lazy and just keep saving without deleting anything without creating hundreds of saves. But that doesn't help if you want to easily maintain multiple save states.

GBA emulator related question: I loaded some cheats files, and I believe I did it correctly because the emulator does recognize and list them, but when I activate them, they have no effect. They list as "on" but there's no in-game change. I've tried loading them both before running my game and after it's started, but neither seems to work.

I'm playing Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (USA release) and using the corresponding gbatemp .cht file, if that helps. Does anybody know why I can't get the cheats working? Thanks.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is just something that the emulator does, i hope when they opensource it someone will fix this

i'm sorry i can't really say much about your cheats problem as I don't use them on NDSGBA, but i've heard that the emulator isn't very good at using the cheats, maybe it just doesn't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-