gba rom backup through ds

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by link491, May 2, 2011.

May 2, 2011

gba rom backup through ds by link491 at 2:28 AM (1,142 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. link491
    OP

Member link491 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    ok, so my asian (no racism here) friend has this gba multicart with like 100 games or somthing like that. i have looked online but all the multiroms i find are just 1 gba game with like 50+ nes (strangely, everything, including hacks, except zelda) but nothing like what he has. is there any way for me to make a gba rom of his game card through my ds or wi-fi? or any other way? if not, is there any way i can get a decent rom like this (im talking like pokemon, zelda and mario etc.) im not asking for a rom link, just the file name!

thanks, link491

2. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    You'd probably have to dump that like a regular GBA cart...and I think there is a way to do it with a DS...but meh, I couldn't be bothered to search.

3. link491
    OP

Member link491 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    i know id have to dump it, but i dont know how to do it with a ds, thats my problem...

4. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
  5. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    This sounds like one of those game carts that just has a pre-loaded memory card inside the GBA game casing that actually holds all of the ROM's. There are a lot of DS carts you can find that are like that too. Huge rip off. They go for a lot for what isn't really worth anything.

6. Masked Ranger

Member Masked Ranger GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Antarctica