gba rom backup through ds

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by link491, May 2, 2011.

1. link491
    OP

link491 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    ok, so my asian (no racism here) friend has this gba multicart with like 100 games or somthing like that. i have looked online but all the multiroms i find are just 1 gba game with like 50+ nes (strangely, everything, including hacks, except zelda) but nothing like what he has. is there any way for me to make a gba rom of his game card through my ds or wi-fi? or any other way? if not, is there any way i can get a decent rom like this (im talking like pokemon, zelda and mario etc.) im not asking for a rom link, just the file name!

thanks, link491

2. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Pantsuland
    You'd probably have to dump that like a regular GBA cart...and I think there is a way to do it with a DS...but meh, I couldn't be bothered to search.

3. link491
    OP

link491 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    i know id have to dump it, but i dont know how to do it with a ds, thats my problem...

4. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Pantsuland
  5. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    This sounds like one of those game carts that just has a pre-loaded memory card inside the GBA game casing that actually holds all of the ROM's. There are a lot of DS carts you can find that are like that too. Huge rip off. They go for a lot for what isn't really worth anything.

6. Masked Ranger

Masked Ranger GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 24, 2009