Gaming GBA on PSP

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen gpSP-J is the best GBA emulator on PSP in terms of framerate. Can someone tell me their experiences with this program? Also is there a compatability list. Thanks.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Works very well, no lag and I think all games would run at full speed even the Pokemon hacked games, although I had some problem with the cheats as some work and some don't, its a little annoying figuring out which works and which doesn't.

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's as awesome as playing on the original gba + savestates,cheats, romhacks(pokemanz) and lots of other stuff
most games are supported anyway

Works very well, no lag and I think all games would run at full speed even the Pokemon hacked games, although I had some problem with the cheats as some work and some don't, its a little annoying figuring out which works and which doesn't.

So is the J version clearly better than kai? On the GBAtemp description it states some features arent included in the J version. Which features are those?

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it's as awesome as playing on the original gba + savestates,cheats, romhacks(pokemanz) and lots of other stuff
most games are supported anyway

So is the J version clearly better than kai? On the GBAtemp description it states some features arent included in the J version. Which features are those?
cheats and other stuff, honestly kai all the way

D

Deleted User

Golden Sun & Golden Sun The Lost Age are playable, but the world map is an absolute joke, it's shakes a lot, and feels very unstable. Then again, they're supposedly pretty poorly coded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end