Status
Not open for further replies.

domo kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
99% of the games for GBA should never have been made. There were less than 20 good games for it and other than that nothing should have been made for it. I still really liked mine though. Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Zelda, and Mario were all I needed.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People need to learn the difference between a bad game and a game they don't like.
Do I like World of Warcraft? No.
Is WoW a good game? Yes.

Anyone who really thinks Pokemon is/are the worst games on GBA needs to play a game in the series for like 5 minutes. Saying you're too old for Pokemon is like saying you're too old for Mario.
ALL Nintendo games are the same thing over and over. MArio, Zelda, Metroid, all of it. Yet they're still awesome.

Anyway, worst GBA game has to be Digimon Battle Spirit. Either that or that shitty Medabots game....

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jran Sakarra said:
Any sports game sucks
Edited for truth.

Other than the games mentioned here, I'd love to see someone make a GBA clone of "Big Rigs". Then that would be awesome (Read: horrible and sinful).

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DxEggman said:
People need to learn the difference between a bad game and a game they don't like.
Is WoW a good game? Yes.

Anyone who really thinks Pokemon is/are the worst games on GBA needs to play a game in the series for like 5 minutes. Saying you're too old for Pokemon is like saying you're too old for Mario.
ALL Nintendo games are the same thing over and over. MArio, Zelda, Metroid, all of it. Yet they're still awesome.

Anyway, worst GBA game has to be Digimon Battle Spirit. Either that or that shitty Medabots game....

Did you really need to bump this topic after 4 months without a reply to scold someone?

Also, lol@Digimon Battle Spirit. Can you contradict yourself some more? Are you saying that game is worse than, let's say, Zoey 101?

Azatos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joey Ravn said:
DxEggman said:
Is WoW a good game? Yes.

Did you really need to bump this topic after 4 months without a reply to scold someone?

Also, lol@Digimon Battle Spirit. Can you contradict yourself some more? Are you saying that game is worse than, let's say, Zoey 101?
The game was pretty terrible though...

Noltron

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ice Age.
Super Monkey Ball advanced. (TERRIBLE RESOLUTION! its a CONSOLE game not a portable!)

any other movie games, games based off a tv show, games based off anything like that. Although dbz games are tops in off tv show games, (still not saying much, but the are acceptable games)

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jran Sakarra said:
Any sports game sucks on a system that is not 3d

I quite enjoyed the Backyard series before the 3D versions on the DS. Just being 3D does not a good game make.

On topic, I'd say that one of the worst games I played on GBA would have to be Fear Factor Unleashed (of course I have many others but this popped in my head first)...Horrible, horrible game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Mondooooo, If you're lucky, you can find weed in the PS2's expansion bay.