GBA flash cart link wanted

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Man1la, May 12, 2009.

1. Man1la
    OP

Man1la Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    gba obviously isn't the latest system out there so things such as gba flash carts must be hard to come by.

i've already tried a website. i tried to get a flash cart from there. actually my friend purchased it (unless he stole my money...) anyways, i ended up never getting a flash cart and its possible that he never recieved it in the mail.

can someone please give me a dependable link selling a good flash cart for gba about 1g size or so with a reasonable price?

thanks.

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view location.
  3. JakePsycho

JakePsycho gold~king~house

Aug 9, 2009
    United States
  4. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
  5. hartleyshc

hartleyshc GBAtemp Regular

Oct 2, 2008
    United States
    Gainesville, FL
  6. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    They've both got their good and bad sides, SuperCard doesn't depend on an internal battery but EZFlash IV doesn't need to QPC (QuickPowerCycle). I like the SC miniSD over the EZ-Flash IV.

7. Skye07

Skye07 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 24, 2006
    Belgium
    Belgium
    I got myself an eLink off DealExtreme to play Mother 3, I'm happy with it. It had some issues at first but then they updated their flashing software and it works like a charm now.

8. santorix10

santorix10 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Rochester, NY - USA
    Well, try running CPU intensive games that fetch tons of data from ROM like Gunstar Super Heroes, and F-Zero: Climax. [​IMG] Almost every game I've tried on a Supercard (regular and MiniSD) has had some degree of lag. Though, I've found their cartridges to be sturdier than my EZ-Flash IV...