GBA Flash card

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by MadClaw, Dec 24, 2008.

1. MadClaw
    OP

MadClaw GBAtemp Fan

Oct 30, 2008
    United States
    Usa
    i have an r4 for my ds-lite and im looking to buy a flash card for Gba games to play in my GBA, i do not want ez flash 3 in 1 because i want this Card Playable in my GBASP, Which one works best ive seen that Gba movie player but its like 60 bucks on dealextreme.com All i have is $32, so if you know of anything like that plz tell me, and if im outta luck is there anything besides Ez flash 3 in 1, that plays Gba roms on ds? ty

2. IceRentoraa29

IceRentoraa29 Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.

Aug 10, 2007
    United States
    The Land of Wuz AKA: Kuromi
    It'll cost pretty much all your cash, but this is the best you can get: the EZ-Flash 4 http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11179 Just make sure you buy an up to 2GB mini-SD or a micro-SD card with a mini-SD adapter to go with it if you don't already have one.

3. Deathmore

Deathmore GBAtemp Regular

Jul 19, 2008
    London
    Cant you boot games from the 3-in-1 sine it's saved on the flash memory on gba?

4. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    yes, games in nor will boot like they are on a normal gba retail cart as far as the ds is concerned. psram has to be flashed before each use.

-another world

5. IceRentoraa29

IceRentoraa29 Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.

Aug 10, 2007
    United States
    The Land of Wuz AKA: Kuromi
    All the guy has is $32, he can't get an M3 Lite, otherwise I would've suggested it or the EZFlash 3 from Jandaman [​IMG]

6. MadClaw
    OP

MadClaw GBAtemp Fan

Oct 30, 2008
    United States
    Usa
    I've read about this a lot, i might get it thanks. And err i kinda forgot, "Sorry for the late post XD"

7. evilishan

evilishan Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2008
    Holsworthy, Sydney, Australia
  8. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
  9. MadClaw
    OP

MadClaw GBAtemp Fan

Oct 30, 2008
    United States
    Usa
    Thanks guys. But.....I have a dsi now. [​IMG] I kinda saved up money for DSi once i heard about it. ANYWAYS. Close Topic. Thanks.