Hacking Gba expansions

blanco613

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ez flash 3 in 1 for the ds lite (they make a ds fat version)
but this can play gba roms, it works as a rumble pack and it allows you to ruun the ds opera browser if you have the rom which can be easily downloaded.

HERE is the cheapest website to get one this link will bring you to a black ds lite version they also have the white ds lite version here for the same price and they have the ds fat version somewhere i never looked for it

this website is cheap with free shipping (its actually a penny but go figure) i have ordered from here many times so i can tell you its safe and also i just ordered this same product from here

TheGoldenKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow thanks! but I've herd about some porblems with the battery running dry, and which is a better buy the Ezflash 3-1 or Ezflash V & Ezflash 3-1?

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have a M3 -then the best GBA pack is the M3 one, there is no extra program required (exploder) and it comes with real time save. It really is not contest if you have an M3Real get the M3 one

allYOURbaseAREbe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Q: how does the expansion pack work with game saves? I heard the expansion pack doesnt have a battery so what happens when I shut it off? I'm getting and EDGE card and the m3 gba expansion. I heard people where bricking there 3 in 1 EZ-FLASH cause they forgot to patch
frown.gif

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I don't know if the features of the M3 one are available on any other card other than the M3.

When you turn the ds off, the point you are up to is saved in the GBA card (using the battery in the GBA card). When you turn the DS back on the save point is dumped to the Slot 1 card. It is good practice to do this straight after turning it off (you then dont have the problem of the battery running out loosing your save place)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.