1. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Right don't know if this has been posted already but I am sooo confused.
    Going to buy a flashcard and i choose ACE3DS+ because it was by far the cheapest but i wanted a GBA emulator as i know DS2 has one so i was reading the specs on the website and it says there is none pre-installed then starts talking about a fast CPU and that it is better value and so on just trying to sell it.
    But would it it be possible to get an GBA emulator for ACE3DS+ and if not what is the difference between DS2. Something to do with CPU i read using Google but then it says ACE3DS has got a 3rd gen CPU and the DS2 has a 2nd gen CPU so wouldn't a GBA emulator work... :huh::cry: I need help....

2. bobmcjr

bobmcjr GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Ace3DS has NO cpu. DSTWO has the best GBA&SNES emulators available.

3. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

United States
    Uh, no, the Ace has no dedicated CPU on it...

The DSTwo is one of the only flash carts with a dedicated CPU for homebrew, and of those it's the only recommended one (and the fastest).

Deleted User likes this.
  4. d.d.d.

d.d.d. GBAtemp Fan

The DSTwo has been really good for me for a lot of homebrew (and DS games) but by no means should you expect console-level quality. The GBA emulator revival is pretty damn good for many games but not to a satisfactory level for some popular games.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Emulator, question,