GBA #2735 - Game Boy Advance Video - Cartoon Network Collection - Edit

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Even though the DS is more popular than the GBA was, GBA still has the bigger installed userbase since it's been around longer, and especially children who these video's are aimed towards have one since it's been very cheap these last few years.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
French, lol. Why can't the french people learn english like everyone else? Then they wouldn't need to dub all their TV shows and games, and it'd be easier for people on vacation to eat in a restaurant, etc. when people understand what you're saying and/or there's a menu in english.

This didn't really have much to do with the topic though, just had to say it
tongue.gif

I don't think the GBA is any good for video, it doesn't give good enough quality and the screen could be bigger. There's not a big difference in size between the DS and the GBA screen, but the DS can give much better graphics (with good quality videos, that is) and the speakers on the DS are better than the speakers on the GBA - and they're stereo.

Glacius0: Many older people watch cartoons like these because they're simply fun, although there's probably more younger people that watch it.
Even my dad likes cartoons
tongue.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
expanding on theabove, since DS can play gba, then releasing it for gba reaches both the DS and GBA userbase.

But to be honest i think it's stupid.
GBA video is horrible. really really horrible. really really really horrible.

DS video would rock so much more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-