VCHAX.PNG
    15.8 KB · Views: 359

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nooooo (well you can, of course, if you want to run them from sysnand) but since GB/C is emulated and not virtualized, they can be treated like regular 3DS software!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Am I doing something wrong? Every time I try to unpack my cia file I just get this:
It appears to be ignoring the romfs, I would use Asia81's predecrypted CIA together with PackHack if you want to extract it!

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dumpted the save and it gives me sav.dat i renamed my save file that and injected it but it did not work
What was the source of your injected save. Some emulators add a little to the size of the save file, I didn't test what would happen if importing from one of those emulators.

The proper size of a save is 32768 bytes if yours is bigger cut it down to size which may help.

Reactions: noctis90210

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
What was the source of your injected save. Some emulators add a little to the size of the save file, I didn't test what would happen if importing from one of those emulators.

The proper size of a save is 32768 bytes if yours is bigger cut it down to size which may help.
how do i cut it down

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The easiest ways for me are only good under Linux. But unless some other Windows user knows better you could cut it with a hex editor. Or I know from testing that the gambatte emulator will open saves even if bigger then after a normal save it will be the right size and have the extra cut off.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i injected twitch plays pokemon save and that works means you will be able to tranfer pokemon from the old game card to vc then put pokemon on to sun and moon but you need a gb smart card and mega memory

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if this helps but i have three 3DS with Emunand right here.
I can test trades between GSC injected cias. I don't know if you guys already have them, buw if you need a beta tester just PM me with the .cia =)

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I'm taking your troll bait.

What exactly is "broken as hell" are you 9? There's nothing "broken" about it.
what you dont see is that nice little part under my post that says edited i was trying to inject a game and i was asking a specific question that went unanswered. I would appreciate if we took off the internet attitude its pointless

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh