The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
QUOTE said:
HUDSON, N.Y. (AP) - Charlie Ferrusi and Timmy Howard are now the prom king and queen at Hudson High in upstate New York. The gay best friends won the student vote in a landslide.
Advertisement

The guys say they ran the idea past advisers and the principal, who gave their blessing.

Then, came the hard part. Charlie and Timmy say they had to decide who would be the king and who would be the queen.

Well, Timmy was the queen, while Charlie wore the king's crown.

A local paper (Register-Star) reports both boys will also be part of Hudson's first gay pride parade on Sunday, June 20.
(Copyright 2010 by the Associated Press, All Rights Reserved)
Source
This makes the cat boy smile
happy.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Wooh! Something happened that....really should have been happening in the first place!

"Woo! My shower turned on this morning!"

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is great, finally people are being more accepting to the gay community, I wish it was like that everywhere.

A very good friend of mine called Josh is Gay and I've never really cared much ( as in it doesn't change the fact that we are mates, I was one of the first to find out he was gay ) and I really didn't mind, we still have chats about stuff like sex ect and we still go out for a laugh on the weekends, but It annoys me how if he does something or someone just gets annoyed at him they decide to bully him for the fact that he is gay. I don't understand the reasoning behind it?

He likes males, what about it, I like females does that make me different or deserved to be bullied? It just doesn't click in my head. We could be walking through school talking about football for example ( both big Man City supporters, we go to matches together ect ) and someone who doesn't even know him would just say '' Gay Boy ''.

I then get people saying to me that I'm Gay because I'm friends with him, well that means if you chill with Girls your female, incidentally making you like males, then turning you theoretically gay?

On Gbatemp I've noticed that there are a lot of Gay men and women and I like the fact that everyone gets along ( with the odd bump of course, trolls ect ) so I don't see why everyone just can't be like this in the real world. I was born to like the Female gender, some people weren't, we didn't choose it to be like this and it is not a bad thing, Love is love no matter who it is with, so people should see it like this

My little rant over, sorry about that
biggrin.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What ?! I think Gay prom king and king is best describe to use rather than king and queen for two boys are nonsense.
ohmy.gif

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
danny600kill said:
This is great, finally people are being more accepting to the gay community, I wish it was like that everywhere.

A very good friend of mine called Josh is Gay and I've never really cared much ( as in it doesn't change the fact that we are mates, I was one of the first to find out he was gay ) and I really didn't mind, we still have chats about stuff like sex ect and we still go out for a laugh on the weekends, but It annoys me how if he does something or someone just gets annoyed at him they decide to bully him for the fact that he is gay. I don't understand the reasoning behind it?

He likes males, what about it, I like females does that make me different or deserved to be bullied? It just doesn't click in my head. We could be walking through school talking about football for example ( both big Man City supporters, we go to matches together ect ) and someone who doesn't even know him would just say '' Gay Boy ''.

I then get people saying to me that I'm Gay because I'm friends with him, well that means if you chill with Girls your female, incidentally making you like males, then turning you theoretically gay?

On Gbatemp I've noticed that there are a lot of Gay men and women and I like the fact that everyone gets along ( with the odd bump of course, trolls ect ) so I don't see why everyone just can't be like this in the real world. I was born to like the Female gender, some people weren't, we didn't choose it to be like this and it is not a bad thing, Love is love no matter who it is with, so people should see it like this

biggrin.gif
I most say, I like you. I really wish there were more people in the world (primarily my backwards hick town) that thought like you.
But the thing about GBAtemp is in the temp there are rules against those things, sadly even if there were laws against shit like that in the real world there aren't enough caring people to enforce them.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
RockmanForte said:
What ?! I think Gay prom king and king is best describe to use rather than king and queen for two boys are nonsense.
ohmy.gif
Well you could interpret that as the one guy being the man and the other being the drag queen.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
RockmanForte said:
ohmy.gif
Hey, I would run as prom queen, I am not a drag queen or anything that, Heaven's no, I just would because well that's me.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
danny600kill said:

I most say, I like you. I really wish there were more people in the world (primarily my backwards hick town) that thought like you.
But the thing about GBAtemp is in the temp there are rules against those things, sadly even if there were laws against shit like that in the real world there aren't enough caring people to enforce them.

I totally agree with you, I've had this conversation with a few friends before ( Both Gay and straight ) and we all agreed that no matter what rules are put in place they are going to be broken, its just the concept of why people scapegoat gays which confuses me?

In modern times you'd think this would of stopped, again just pointing out the fact that love is a chemical reaction the body, now that can be caused by different things but can't be personally controlled, now I have a girlfriend at the moment who after around 2 months I'm starting to think I love, now if she was a boy and I felt like this why would it be different? And also it makes me feel sorry for people who are scared of coming out, who try and force themselves to like people even though they know in their heart they do not for the simple reason that they think people will luck down upon them.

Bringing in the concept of religion I believe in God but I do not believe in what people like the pope say. Show me one instance in which the Bible says '' Liking the same sex is wrong'' I know for a fact that the Bible states '' Homosexuality stops the process of reproduction '' but that doesn't say its wrong. This topic I fell very strongly about and I have done multiple speeches in my school about the topic but it is never enough, I just wish the message could be spread and the silly rumours and mis-beliefs about homosexuality could be corrected

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
sadly even if there were laws against shit like that in the real world there aren't enough caring people to enforce them.
There ARE laws against hate crime in most of the world. It's enforced to variable degrees though.

Who needs laws, though? Get militant, fight back!

Any redneck who wants to take on this "simpering fag" will be in for a surprise when he meets half-a-house brick.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
George Dawes said:
Any redneck who wants to take on this "simpering fag" will be in for a surprise when he meets half-a-house brick.
Please leave the derogatory slang off of the forums, it's not necessary. Thanks in advance.

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would just call them prom King's, but if they want to be called King and Queen, by all means, I find this very interesting. I am glad that actually happened, its cool

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
danny600kill said:
danny600kill said:

I totally agree with you, I've had this conversation with a few friends before ( Both Gay and straight ) and we all agreed that no matter what rules are put in place they are going to be broken, its just the concept of why people scapegoat gays which confuses me?

In modern times you'd think this would of stopped, again just pointing out the fact that love is a chemical reaction the body, now that can be caused by different things but can't be personally controlled, now I have a girlfriend at the moment who after around 2 months I'm starting to think I love, now if she was a boy and I felt like this why would it be different? And also it makes me feel sorry for people who are scared of coming out, who try and force themselves to like people even though they know in their heart they do not for the simple reason that they think people will luck down upon them.

Bringing in the concept of religion I believe in God but I do not believe in what people like the pope say. Show me one instance in which the Bible says '' Liking the same sex is wrong'' I know for a fact that the Bible states '' Homosexuality stops the process of reproduction '' but that doesn't say its wrong. This topic I fell very strongly about and I have done multiple speeches in my school about the topic but it is never enough, I just wish the message could be spread and the silly rumours and mis-beliefs about homosexuality could be corrected
Well if you didn't noticed, scapegoats are common through out history. There was Jewish people, Witches, Black people, Jewish people again, Communist, black people again for a little bit, and now it's gay people. It's just so easy to find a small group and through all the shit at them just to make the world feel better and that's what's happening. I am willing to bet in a couple decades someone different is going to be the scapegoat.
Hell looking just at the early 20's in America, someone was a "n-word lovers" if they were different, or in the 50's they were "Commies," now they are a "fagots" so it's just something that really changes from one group of people to another group.

As for religion. The bible contradicts itself several times and half the time people just pick and choose what they want to fallow, so to me using the Bible is a weak argument since most people haven't even really read the Bible. (I have read it BTW)

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
danny600kill said:
danny600kill said:

Well if you didn't noticed, scapegoats are common through out history. There was Jewish people, Witches, Black people, Jewish people again, Communist, black people again for a little bit, and now it's gay people. It's just so easy to find a small group and through all the shit at them just to make the world feel better and that's what's happening. I am willing to bet in a couple decades someone different is going to be the scapegoat.
Hell looking just at the early 20's in America, someone was a "n-word lovers" if they were different, or in the 50's they were "Commies," now they are a "fagots" so it's just something that really changes from one group of people to another group.

As for religion. The bible contradicts itself several times and half the time people just pick and choose what they want to fallow, so to me using the Bible is a weak argument since most people haven't even really read the Bible. (I have read it BTW)

Don't forget "Sex Offenders" The scapegoat of legislators and senators everywhere.

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danny600kill said:

biggrin.gif
Rant or not, completely agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: