Hacking GATEWAY UPDATE READY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Internet exists for a reason, you can find answers to almost all questions you could come up with...
Sure but just look on how many threads with the same basic question is created here on GBA Temp and many other forum that could be found via google...

You see what i mean?

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
1. You can always get banned even with cfw if you screw up
2. Free besides an entry point like Zelda or Cubic Ninja you may need you mean?
3. Since guys like you always do the math on how much time you can save by a9lh boot time then please think about this:

CIA
1. Moving cia to 3ds sd card (~5 Minutes)
2. Waiting for to install (10-30 Minute)
3. Play

3ds
1. Moving ,3ds to GW sd.card (~5 minutes)
2. Play

so you lose 10- 30 minutes per game you want to play (first time)

4. of course this has no potential to get you banned, its not like Nintendo can see if you actually own the stuff your 3ds downloads. Really its an wonder they didnt ban yet,
5. look at 2.
6. Brick protection is nice an all, but does it protect you from the possibility of an brick while you want to archive this protection. Sure Plailects guide is noob proof but there is always the chance that something goes wrong.
again i covered all your points yesterday and you're arguments are pretty common and old https://gbatemp.net/threads/after-a9hl-what-do-people-do-with-their-gateway3ds-carts.425933/page-5
CIA: If you leave it installing like 80 cias overnight you never have to touch that thing over again and it's right on the home menu opposing the awful gateway rom selection menu

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look what we have found here, it's SUPER SOON™

And this thread will be closed faster than SOON!

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
again i covered all your points yesterday and you're arguments are pretty common and old https://gbatemp.net/threads/after-a9hl-what-do-people-do-with-their-gateway3ds-carts.425933/page-5
CIA: If you leave it installing like 80 cias overnight you never have to touch that thing over again and it's right on the home menu opposing the awful gateway rom selection menu
with .3ds files you dont have to leave your 3ds on you just copy paste them. Just face it nothing beats .3ds in that regards as much as you want to dismiss it.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's in their own right, if people don't understand something they should be allowed to ask
the pint is that most people cant really use the internet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Look what we have found here, it's SUPER SOON™

And this thread will be closed faster than SOON!
no doubt about that^^

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
with .3ds files you dont have to leave your 3ds on you just copy paste them. Just face it nothing beats .3ds in that regards as much as you want to dismiss it.
cias are superior in EACH and EVERY way, because they go on the home menu, they are easier to download(nintendo servers) and they don't require paid shits(cfws) to be launched, specially from an awful rom selection screen

Reactions: Deleted User

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If people couldn't use the Internet they shouldn't even be able to find Gatewait in the first place, your thought process isn'the even logical
People find the gateway really easy "3ds Flash Card" the problem lies in the fact that they cant find or cant move themself to read more about it.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
cias are superior in EACH and EVERY way, because they go on the home menu, they are easier to download(nintendo servers) and they don't require paid shits(cfws) to be launched, specially from an awful rom selection screen
okay that confirms it you are to stuck in our views that you dont even get that 3ds are just overall to handly for the normal non tech savy user.
not mention that you can play them faster.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. You can always get banned even with cfw if you screw up
2. Free besides an entry point like Zelda or Cubic Ninja you may need you mean?
3. Since guys like you always do the math on how much time you can save by a9lh boot time then please think about this:

CIA
1. Moving cia to 3ds sd card (~5 Minutes)
2. Waiting for to install (10-30 Minute)
3. Play

3ds
1. Moving ,3ds to GW sd.card (~5 minutes)
2. Play

so you lose 10- 30 minutes per game you want to play (first time)

4. of course this has no potential to get you banned, its not like Nintendo can see if you actually own the stuff your 3ds downloads. Really its an wonder they didnt ban yet,
5. look at 2.
6. Brick protection is nice an all, but does it protect you from the possibility of an brick while you want to archive this protection. Sure Plailects guide is noob proof but there is always the chance that something goes wrong.

ok time to correct your stupidity

1: you can only get banned for cheating or using a public header, cia games dont have that problem, and cheating bans are universal.
2: really are you that fucking stupid? those are only needed on higher fw and guess what you would need them to get gateway running also
3:

cia:
use one of the tools on the 3ds(ciangle, tikdevil, ect...)
pull game from nintendo server
play

.3ds
download game
transfer game
boot into gateway mode(hope it doesnt fail)
play

4: with a public header you will get banned this is fact, cia games dont have this issue
5: look at 2
6: all the bricks that have been happening have been user error for a while. also you would have to downgrade to get gateway working also so you would have the same chance of a brick but for failed boots and the need of a private header to not get banned.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
They are superior in some ways. They have disadvantages too:
-Take a long time to install
-Only one per title ID (for example, you can't have Alpha Sapphire and Star Sapphire installed at the same time)
-Saves are locked to the console, whereas card-2 .3DS files are portable.

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
okay that confirms it you are to stuck in our views that you dont even get that 3ds are just overall to handly for the normal non tech savy user.
first, please speak proper english, it's really hard to catch the context you're trying to provide. Second, cias are way faster to use, as they are right on the home menu and although they take some time to install it's worth it to not get banned or having to have: 1. an emunand/9.2 sysnand 2.an awful rom selection screen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

have you even in your life tried a9lh+cfw.
I bet if you ever tried you woudn't be shitposting like this

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
> Play them faster
Yea, I have no idea if you even know what cfw is
i have a cfw (luma 3ds) and a0lh on my 3ds but i am not that stuck in my world that i see cias the supperior thing. Because they arent both file formats have there ups and downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1