Mylink5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Hello there! I have an o3DS XL updated to the latest emunand with a Gateway card updated to the latest update. But I encounter the following issue. I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 3D with no problems, until I walk on a specific area, where a load screen pops up (for a cutscene I'd guess).Then the loading symbol freezes and I get the "An error has occured" screen. My brother faces the same problem with Pokemon Omega Ruby, where this screen pops up on a specific point in the game. What could be causing this? Any solutions? Thanks in advance!

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Most likely a MicroSD problem (too slow/fake mSD). Change it or install the games as CIA onto the SD Card of the 3DS. Especially Pokemon is really picky about slow MicroSDs.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks for the responses! I have an 8GB intenso micro sd HC class 10 in my gateway and an 8GB SanDisk Ultra Micro SD HC Class 10 into a Kingston adapter (for some reason :P ) in my 3DS
Never heard of that brand but it's most likely a corrupted ROM. Try a different ROM and if that doesn't help, backup the card, format it and run H2testw to test the card for errors: http://www.heise.de/download/h2testw.html (site is in german but the software is in english)

Zetman

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Never heard of that brand but it's most likely a corrupted ROM. Try a different ROM and if that doesn't help, backup the card, format it and run H2testw to test the card for errors: http://www.heise.de/download/h2testw.html (site is in german but the software is in english)
maybe i'm wrong, but if you can extract the rom from the zip archive it should be fine, isn't it?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
maybe i'm wrong, but if you can extract the rom from the zip archive it should be fine, isn't it?
i had a case of a usb pen drive corrupting files at a specific space
i would copy documents into the pen drive, it would appear everything ok, but if i would open the file, halfway it would give gibberish data
used the tool @The Real Jdbye told and it verified there was indeed a problem with the pen...

Mylink5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Hello again! I just tried another ROM for Kingdom Hearts and it works just fine! Although, when I connected the Micro SD to put the ROM in, Windows did advice me to run a scan on my SD card... Will investigate further on this matter and try the same for Pokemon. Thanks for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.