Gateway Release New Video - First Units To Ship This Week

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is Nintendo. We forgot the meaning of 3rd party.

Like the Dragon Quest VII remake or DQ Monsters remake (Both needed it), or Time Travelers, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, the list goes on & on.

TL;DR I still like 1st party games and 3rd party is getting there

Phoenix wright dual destinies is coming to the american eshop this fall as a digital download so I will be getting it. \\ ( ^_^ ) //

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
They did nothing in the past stop talking about something you don't know, letter bomb and co didn't come from them, do you know what is the word appropriate ? You should that a real release never come from the supposed person, it's a leak not a true share (stolen work) the one who give for free like you said never say is name/username on public

And you are?

A leak, right. I BET YOU TELL ME THE AREA(wireless node, OS engine memory management, IOS ARM thread) THE LEAK OCCURRED, I'll FIND IT BY MYSELF.

And I'll show you all that a smart idea can lead to different solutions ;)

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got one 4.4.0 today, which also said 2012. It was red, and considering that the 5.X.X firmware was released in March it's safe to assume that all 3DS XLs that aren't the Pikachu version are on firmware lower than 5.X.X.
Is the date on the 3DS itself or the box? I wanna make sure I don't get screwed over when I get mine.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the date on the 3DS itself or the box? I wanna make sure I don't get screwed over when I get mine.

Yes, on the back and to the poster above it does matter as some places (Like GameStop.) don't give refunds for new opened systems. (Unless you buy their warranty, otherwise they tell you to contact Nintendo for issues.)

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, on the back and to the poster above it does matter as some places (Like GameStop.) don't give refunds for new opened systems. (Unless you buy their warranty, otherwise they tell you to contact Nintendo for issues.)
Is it weird that I recently got my 3ds xl replaced without their purchased warranty from GameStop, not a full refund but I did get it replaced for a new one.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait: question. Does this thing have real-time saving features, because it says it saves at Home button press? At least that's what I'm getting from the quote in the OP. I'm also glad that it transfer the save to the SD card too. Now I just want to see about the manager and whether it will be updateable in the future. They almost have my money

Pedeadstrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait: question. Does this thing have real-time saving features, because it says it saves at Home button press? At least that's what I'm getting from the quote in the OP. I'm also glad that it transfer the save to the SD card too. Now I just want to see about the manager and whether it will be updateable in the future. They almost have my money
We don't know what it has because it's not out yet. I doubt it, though. More likely, it just copies the save from the Gateway cart to the SD card. But all this talk is just speculation. Everyone should just wait until we get Devin's review. It won't be that long.

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
In the comment section of YouTube:

When are you planning to update the Gateway so it support the latest 3DS Firmware?
Wont buy one until you do so

Spam, EvilMaki, spam it is.

I'm not going to buy it until it supports 3DS homebrew 3+ thumbs up

*facepalm*

Inb4 "still scam no show gameplay", AKA all the kids who can't get money from their parents to buy this and are making shitty complaints.

Seems the entirety of gbatemp consists of idiotic 15 year olds that need to get their mommy's credit card to order their flashcart and are disgusted by the fact that it doesn't have a menu and that it "costs too much." These kids are spoiled by cheap R4 horseshit and software-based hacks. Myself? I happily pre-ordered one over a month ago!

Pretty much.I don't get the complaints, it doesn't make sense.It's better than buying the official 40$ carts.

I need region UNLOCK and support higher 3ds filmware :D still wait

Yeah, you should definitely wait for a region free update. /sarcasm

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If we can play jap games on US 3DS, I might consider getting one. :D
Then again, it's highly unlikely. I could be wrong though.

Importing Jap games is pretty darn expensive. Sometimes I pay twice or 100% the amount of what I'm buying which sucks. hahaha. So, just going to pirate the shit out of it, if it'd be possible on Gateway 3DS since it's specifically design for this type of shit. hahaha. Then again, we hit a wall regarding region lock.

beundertaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just bought it, plus a couple 8gb micro sds (might as well swap with the 4gb on my phone since a few games go beyond 4gb)

cheers to some OOT and Star Fox.

Pedeadstrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm being honestly curious here. I don't wanna insult you or anything like that, but why are you guys purchasing a product that you're totally in the blind with? If Gateway is legitimate, they won't go away until at least after we get some reviews in, so why not wait until then?

Schaapje82

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, the Dutch reseller says on their website the cards are available from july 25..Great, that's only like a week away..

The Dutch one is expensive. 75 euro's it was, right? That's way more than 80$.
I'm on 5.x so I won't order for now anyway, but I think I'll try one of the other shops that ships here.

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm on 5.x so I won't order for now anyway, but I think I'll try one of the other shops that ships here.

Keep in mind that European sellers list their prices including VAT. US ones don't.

80$ are about 61€. If I add the VAT that is charged in the Netherlands (21%) I'll be at a little under 74€. So I guess 75€ is fine.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ughh, I know, as usual most west european mainland countries are getting screwed again..

Daku93: In England one reseller sells it for 56 Pounds, that is roughly 65 euro...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT