Hacking Gateway Question (A9LH/Luma)

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have A9LH/Luma installed on my N3DS and am on 11.1 System Update. When I press down key to boot into Gateway Mode, it shows Gateway screen and says to press L+R+Select to boot into Fast Boot Gateway Mode. Is that normal? I am also using the latest launcher.dat that works with 11.1. When I was on 11.0, I could just go into Gateway Mode with the down key/button. Am not sure what caused the change... Thoughts on this appreciated :)

Last edited by Skeet1983,

Yavai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean I have also A9LH/Luma installed, how can you still enter in gateway mode?? I would be really interested in knowing how to do this

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Bootctr9 is a payload loader for arm9 you should be able to boot gateway arm9 plugin and the rest of Luma plug-ins just by assigning buttons in the ini, just search for it in this site or in Google

TheTheTony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think your using gw sysnad mode and the last launch.bat was from 4.0a which didn't need to do that to launch in to the gw sysnand

TheTheTony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the 4.0a launcher work with System Update/Firmware 11.1?
So for gw when they were implementing a9lh, the 4.0a was the leaked version on the launcher.dat, it didn't have a protection going into gw sysnand mode, the L+R+select, so after 4.0b they put in the protection from going into gw sysnand mode, because they didn't bother to put firm protection to gw sysnand mode, so it intended to be used with emunand, and if you are on 11.1+ you have to use their latest launcher.dat because it required for the multirom osd to work because nintey changed the homemenu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN