Gateway purchase question

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Billski, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Billski
    OP

Billski Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2015
    United States
    Hello, I am currently trying to purchase a gateway-3ds and paypal is my only option as to getting a card and after many days of searching I have come to only one website that still offers paypal as a purchase method for their gateways.

This site is nds-card.com and I was just curious as to anyone that has purchased from them in the past if they had a good experience or not as I also see that the shipping they offer is free but says they are not responsiblefor lost cards which is a bit on the scarey side when dishing out that kind of money. They say they're a gbatemp trusted reseller so I figured Id come to this site to find out what you guys as a community have to say. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read over this.

2. Billski
    OP

Billski Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2015
    United States
    bump anyone have some insight on this?

3. DoJo_Master

DoJo_Master GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 7, 2013
    Canada
    I buyer 4 dstwo's shipping took a little white but it worked great for me!

4. Billski
    OP

Billski Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2015
    United States
    Thanks bud for the insight. Anyone purchase a gateway from them though as they claim they are not responsible for loss of product, and the wont give a tracking # for it due to the fact they state gateways have a high cost and low profit for them.

5. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-atorâ„¢

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Can you get a Visa gift card?

6. Nollog

Nollog GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2008
    I've seen them advertised on this forum, and they seem to have some kind of badge, so probably legit.

7. Billski
    OP

Billski Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2015
    United States
    alright I ordered one i'll leave some feedback after I receive the product to give some insight since there wasn't much to be given.

8. DoJo_Master

DoJo_Master GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 7, 2013
    Canada
    Its like may contain nut's its a risk your going to have to take... (XD I risk my life daily)