Gateway purchase question

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am currently trying to purchase a gateway-3ds and paypal is my only option as to getting a card and after many days of searching I have come to only one website that still offers paypal as a purchase method for their gateways.

This site is nds-card.com and I was just curious as to anyone that has purchased from them in the past if they had a good experience or not as I also see that the shipping they offer is free but says they are not responsiblefor lost cards which is a bit on the scarey side when dishing out that kind of money. They say they're a gbatemp trusted reseller so I figured Id come to this site to find out what you guys as a community have to say. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read over this.

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I buyer 4 dstwo's shipping took a little white but it worked great for me!
Thanks bud for the insight. Anyone purchase a gateway from them though as they claim they are not responsible for loss of product, and the wont give a tracking # for it due to the fact they state gateways have a high cost and low profit for them.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I've seen them advertised on this forum, and they seem to have some kind of badge, so probably legit.

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright I ordered one i'll leave some feedback after I receive the product to give some insight since there wasn't much to be given.

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks bud for the insight. Anyone purchase a gateway from them though as they claim they are not responsible for loss of product, and the wont give a tracking # for it due to the fact they state gateways have a high cost and low profit for them.

Its like may contain nut's its a risk your going to have to take... (XD I risk my life daily)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a...