Hacking (Gateway) Mysterious .sav file in SD?

MisterPantsEyes

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Messages
402
Reaction score
313
Trophies
1
XP
731
Country
Germany
I have this file in my 3DS SD card:
fa73174b8f87bfaa07c0e2e281a22ec6.png


What is this? I think I had some more, but deleted them.
 
:rofl2: it's the save for super Mario bros. 3

You can also google the save name and figure out the game (in case your clearing useless saves)

That one in particular is Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

What brings you to that conclusion?
 
lol, why are you deleting random files whose purpose you don't know?
You know the more I think about this it has to be a joke. I took the b8. :)

I could buy this from a fellow American, but a German? I don't think so.
 
Sometimes I find .sav files with a title ID that doesn't show up on 3dsessch. I have no idea what these are, I just leave them there anyways.
I'd give examples but lazy to get my SD card.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ronhero
Sometimes I find .sav files with a title ID that doesn't show up on 3dsessch. I have no idea what these are, I just leave them there anyways.
I'd give examples but lazy to get my SD card.

Well, there are many games not listed in 3ds essch, (Pokemon Shuffle for example, I had to download a .3ds to get the gameid).
 

Site & Scene News