Gateway buying help

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Bryan Vázquez, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Bryan Vázquez
    OP

Bryan Vázquez Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2014
    Arecibo, Puerto Rico
    Hi there, I've been trying to buy a gateway card for a couple months now. My card always got declined because I can't make any international transactions (its one of those Visa debit cards you get at Walgreens) Is there any reseller that is not outrageous in price, and credit card payment inside the US?

Thanks! :)

2. Bryan Vázquez
    OP

Bryan Vázquez Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2014
    Arecibo, Puerto Rico
    Nevermind, got it. For anyone who is having the same troubles, I used nds-card.com plus, they use Paypal.

3. xdrako23x

xdrako23x Crash Bandicoot

Jan 21, 2015
    Canada
    How could you use Paypal since they blocked flashcard purchase.

4. Bryan Vázquez
    OP

Bryan Vázquez Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2014
    Arecibo, Puerto Rico
    Don't ask me.. I'm telling you that I did it. When given prompt to pay, Paypal was an option.

5. xdrako23x

Jan 21, 2015
    Canada
    It was the worst option to do Paypal can block it. And NDS-CARD.com can have not received the money.

6. G-STAR01

G-STAR01 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2012
    Paypal do not allow flash card purchases but when they block them, they block them after they reach their destination by either freezing the funds or account.
    So the seller always accepts the risk that their paypal account or funds may be frozen.
    This can be a problem if you're buying from some random seller but not so much if you go with some one reputable because they'll still send you the items since you paid for them.

7. xdrako23x

Jan 21, 2015
    Canada
    Still not the best thing to do. Better use a visa gift card than this..

8. Bryan Vázquez
    OP

Bryan Vázquez Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2014
    Arecibo, Puerto Rico
    Well, they have already shipped the gateway card, so I guess that's good? I used PayPal because the visa gift card would not go through.

9. xdrako23x

Jan 21, 2015
    Canada
    Ill use my mastercard to buy a skyds on nds-card.com and they still not messafe me back xD