Gateway buying help

Bryan Vázquez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, I've been trying to buy a gateway card for a couple months now. My card always got declined because I can't make any international transactions (its one of those Visa debit cards you get at Walgreens) Is there any reseller that is not outrageous in price, and credit card payment inside the US?

Thanks! :)

G-STAR01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It was the worst option to do Paypal can block it. And NDS-CARD.com can have not received the money.

Paypal do not allow flash card purchases but when they block them, they block them after they reach their destination by either freezing the funds or account.
So the seller always accepts the risk that their paypal account or funds may be frozen.
This can be a problem if you're buying from some random seller but not so much if you go with some one reputable because they'll still send you the items since you paid for them.

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Paypal do not allow flash card purchases but when they block them, they block them after they reach their destination by either freezing the funds or account.
So the seller always accepts the risk that their paypal account or funds may be frozen.
This can be a problem if you're buying from some random seller but not so much if you go with some one reputable because they'll still send you the items since you paid for them.
Still not the best thing to do. Better use a visa gift card than this..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1