Hacking Gateway broken, need help for my save :(

azureflare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! I understand that it's really annoying to decrypt the saves, and would especially appreciate help with these two:
00040000000D2800 - Rune Factory 4
0004000000174600 - Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

Since we spent quite a bit of time on them and would like to continue where we left off... thanks Lacius (or anyone who decides to help)!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I understand that it's really annoying to decrypt the saves, and would especially appreciate help with these two:
00040000000D2800 - Rune Factory 4
0004000000174600 - Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

Since we spent quite a bit of time on them and would like to continue where we left off... thanks Lacius (or anyone who decides to help)!
Here's Rune Factory 4. I tried Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, but the save data appears to be corrupt. I'll play around with it later, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Attachments

• Rune Factory 4.zip
    34.9 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: azureflare

paulie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got around to doing Persona Q today and added it to my post above. That being said, I'm probably going to stop here, unless there's something in particular that's just super important. Other than Shadows of Valentia, it doesn't look like you've played any of the important games since 2015.

I am going to shamelessly hijack your generosity:
I have been trying to convert one of my save files since the beginning of 2018 without success and sadly nobody was able/willing to help me(see my old thread on this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/request-for-a-single-gateway-to-cia-save-game-conversion.493255/ )
Luckily I search these forums every once in a while to find a solution for this; and now you seem to be both capable and willing to help other with a similar issue =)

As my old thread states:
I want my .sav savefile from Mario and Luigi Paper jam (Pal) converted so I can use it with my CIA version
title-id: 0004000000132800

The old wetransfer file doesn't work anymore so here's a new one:
https://we.tl/t-kqqvMNiFGp

Please let me know if you are willing to do this for me, and if you need any additional info/files.
Also, if you have paypal and don't object to me giving you a very small donation PM me your paypal account/adress and whether or not you are an EU citizen

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to shamelessly hijack your generosity:
I have been trying to convert one of my save files since the beginning of 2018 without success and sadly nobody was able/willing to help me(see my old thread on this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/request-for-a-single-gateway-to-cia-save-game-conversion.493255/ )
Luckily I search these forums every once in a while to find a solution for this; and now you seem to be both capable and willing to help other with a similar issue =)

As my old thread states:
I want my .sav savefile from Mario and Luigi Paper jam (Pal) converted so I can use it with my CIA version
title-id: 0004000000132800

The old wetransfer file doesn't work anymore so here's a new one:
https://we.tl/t-kqqvMNiFGp

Please let me know if you are willing to do this for me, and if you need any additional info/files.
Also, if you have paypal and don't object to me giving you a very small donation PM me your paypal account/adress and whether or not you are an EU citizen
Since it's only one save file, I don't mind. I'll probably do it sometime today.
Edit: Here it is.

Attachments

• Mario & Luigi Paper.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by Lacius,

redshiftclick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Lacius What a kind and benevolent god. I'd appreciate your help if you're still willing to help with the swap from GW to Luma. I have a thread asking for assistance if you feel inclined.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Now its being detected as 2mb lol