Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's really no need to quote Garyopa anymore aka give his site traffic, since he's proven time again he has no clue when it will be out just like the rest of us.

Reactions: Thomas12345

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's really no need to quote Garyopa anymore aka give his site traffic, since he's proven time again he has no clue when it will be out just like the rest of us.

He was saying some BS like that he doesn't make money off of ads. I lold. The suck ups obviously ate it all up.

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When it comes down to fact, Garyopa knows more about the release then anyone else on this thread, Gateway has provided us with wrong information, don't you think it's possible that garyopa was also provided with the wrong info? Keep in mind he is not directly part of team gateway. Release could be any minute stop blaming him for Gateway taking extra time.

Reactions: Skullx

Nicholas Albrino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Attachments

• WXpy5mA.png
    WXpy5mA.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 572

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it comes down to fact, Garyopa knows more about the release then anyone else on this thread, Gateway has provided us with wrong information, don't you think it's possible that garyopa was also provided with the wrong info? Keep in mind he is not directly part of team gateway. Release could be any minute stop blaming him for Gateway taking extra time.

Could you explain to me how Garyopa being provided with wrong info and us being provided with wrong info, equates to him knowing more about the release than anyone else?

Reactions: Thomas12345

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm holding you at quote-point now. If the statement of said update doesn't arrive by that date. You'll be getting an inbox notification from a very angry and mentally disturbed internet user.

Why angry and disturbed?
He's not saying it will arrive on Sunday. He's stating that it will not arrive before Sunday. But if it does, why would you be angry? If it arrives not on Sunday nor before, he was not wrong at all.^^

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why angry and disturbed?
He's not saying it will arrive on Sunday. He's stating that it will not arrive before Sunday. But if it does, why would you be angry? If it arrives not on Sunday nor before, he was not wrong at all.^^
I was just having a joke, my friend ;)

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could you explain to me how Garyopa being provided with wrong info and us being provided with wrong info, equates to him knowing more about the release than anyone else?

He runs the official support forum for gateway, Do you? Obviously He's going know more about it than anyone else on this thread. Also I said the RELEASE, not the RELEASE DATE. No-one knows anything specific about the release date other than team gateway. Please read throughly before criticizing my statements. Or anyone else's in that matter.

Reactions: guitarheroknight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo