Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be fairly honest, I'm beginning to feel a little more confident, that we WILL see an update this January. I can't guarantee anything, because I'm just an anonymous user like all of you who are waiting for the update. But I hesitate to think Gateway would postpone it and release it February, March, or June for instance. Sure, they've got the money from everybody being hyped up about the update, but they would be making a lot more once the 3.0 update has arrived for firmwares; 9.0,9.1,9.2. And they will thus generate significant more revenue by word of mouth, for being real.

So let's take this ride as it comes and ride it slowly, and just hold on tight. Because, I know that if we don't see an update in January - I won't think we'll see one at all. So let's hope for the best. Garyopa, I'm afraid to say it - is the probably closest person we'll ever get to hearing more about the Gateway team.

And no, the emails from the sales team can't be taken genuinely either.

csos95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably because they were on a Monday..

If those two were on a monday their time, then they have released three releases on saturday their time. Either way they've worked on the weekend and there's no reason to think they aren't now.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take disappointment a lot better after this whole debacle. The first few times I thought Gateway was really going to release and they didn't, it stung a little. Now I am not even really phased by it. I've been waiting for a 4.5+ solution since July of last year when I first start reading up about the 3DS scene but I had a 7.0 console at the time. Now we got full confirmation of 4.5+ support and New 3DS consoles, its a dream come true. I can wait a little longer is what I'm saying.

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take disappointment a lot better after this whole debacle. The first few times I thought Gateway was really going to release and they didn't, it stung a little. Now I am not even really phased by it. I've been waiting for a 4.5+ solution since July of last year when I first start reading up about the 3DS scene but I had a 7.0 console at the time. Now we got full confirmation of 4.5+ support and New 3DS consoles, its a dream come true. I can wait a little longer is what I'm saying.
Have hope (not hype) my friend, I believe we'll see this update come to fruition eventually. It will pay off in the end, I give you my word.

Reactions: Sonicx64

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have hope (not hype) my friend, I believe we'll see this update come to fruition eventually. It will pay off in the end, I give you my word.

Well said. Let's replace the word 'hype' with 'hope'. Lower our expectations and hope for the best.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

yeah this is how I'm taking it, I can't think it's a lie because re-sellers are selling that saying about compatibility, so they got info from the GW, it would be a lot of problem if it's a lie, false advertising can give them and the re-sellers a lot of problem
When this topic close?

maybe when is finally released? lol

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to sleep now, but I've honestly lost a lot of optimism. I don't doubt gw like all the conspiracy theorists, and even if I did, there is not much I can do about them. I have faith in gateway. I believe gateway will deliver within this month, and hopefully within this week. I don't expect it tomorrow. Tho I am hoping for it, I don't expect it. I'll be up hopefully around the time they usually post or sooner, I just hope they pull through sooner than expected.

I hope gw level up their customer service. I will definitely thank them once the work is completed but until then, I'll be patient. I think they should be posting more official updates on the progress, like, at least once a week. No release dates, just a 'yeah, we're still alive' update would be nice.

This thread has become an anti gw thread at times. It becomes pointless to keep up, when all I will read are depressing statements of negative points of view. Chin up guys. They didn't deliver on time, so what? there are more pressing situations in our lives. Even if you're using an out of region system, I'm sure something like smash or mario kart would be playable without worry about language. If you insist on pirating only, that's cool too, you just gotta get used to the fact that pirates get free shit, but they pay for it with waiting time. Just like how you gotta wait for the movie BR release to watch it in hd.

if you want to buy a sky, and still haven't done so, chill until monday morning to order it. it's not getting here before then, so give gw that last chance to deliver. I'm sure they will. I'm not in charge of your wallet(or purse) but i strongly suggest waiting this little bit. Don't order on weekends. The sellers will just mark as shipped if you ever ask for a refund early on.

Anyways, with that, good night.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to sleep now, but I've honestly lost a lot of optimism. I don't doubt gw like all the conspiracy theorists, and even if I did, there is not much I can do about them. I have faith in gateway. I believe gateway will deliver within this month, and hopefully within this week. I don't expect it tomorrow. Tho I am hoping for it, I don't expect it. I'll be up hopefully around the time they usually post or sooner, I just hope they pull through sooner than expected.

I hope gw level up their customer service. I will definitely thank them once the work is completed but until then, I'll be patient. I think they should be posting more official updates on the progress, like, at least once a week. No release dates, just a 'yeah, we're still alive' update would be nice.

This thread has become an anti gw thread at times. It becomes pointless to keep up, when all I will read are depressing statements of negative points of view. Chin up guys. They didn't deliver on time, so what? there are more pressing situations in our lives. Even if you're using an out of region system, I'm sure something like smash or mario kart would be playable without worry about language. If you insist on pirating only, that's cool too, you just gotta get used to the fact that pirates get free shit, but they pay for it with waiting time. Just like how you gotta wait for the movie BR release to watch it in hd.

if you want to buy a sky, and still haven't done so, chill until monday morning to order it. it's not getting here before then, so give gw that last chance to deliver. I'm sure they will. I'm not in charge of your wallet(or purse) but i strongly suggest waiting this little bit. Don't order on weekends. The sellers will just mark as shipped if you ever ask for a refund early on.

Nighty night, 2hack.

Reactions: 2Hack

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
looks like i'll wait one more week before selling my waitway and buy a sky3ds.
at least even if it doesn't support region free i'll have a card who does something else than paperweight

Reactions: Thomas12345

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

but you signature say the inverse :v
well good night! o/
I'm in the same boat, I believe, my intentions with GW is more region free , play mods (undubs, translations, etc) than piracy, so getting an SKY2DS, K3DS or QQ is just pointless for me :v but how I said before, I'm patient .. I have a lot of things to make done while waiting :x
gatewait lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4