Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermodr94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am not saying that the video is fake but anyone think there is a chance that they wrote a home-brew video player for ninjhax and then just pretended to press buttons and just played a recorded video that looks legit?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
9.2 update more than likely exists, Gateway have always eventually delivered on what they claim.

DSTWO response will probably be:

If it works on 9.X and offers the same things (region free etc), then Gateway will just push whatever they have out as quick as possible. If it doesn't, then they will carry on the same.

Much like when the 4.5 cfw came and they suddenly "finished" .cia support.

bendrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And...that's probably why they won't update. Despite the videos, I'm starting to wonder whether the 9.2 update even exists or if this was just a ploy to pull some sales away from SkyDS. Which is a shame, because obviously there were a lot of people (like myself) who were looking forward to this tech and didn't want to deal with all the BS SkyDS was pulling with the game limits.

What's going to be very telling to me is how/if they respond when we get more substantive information about the SuperCard DSTWO+, in other words, if it will be comparable to what SkyDS offers and what Gateway claims they will offer someday. If we get another update from Gateway's site that isn't the update but another reassurance only because they're worried about losing sales again, I'm likely to believe that they never actually had an update (and may never).

I'm giving this another week, and then I'm going to sell my Gateway to someone who can actually use it, buy a new game with the profit, and save what's left for the potential SuperCard DSTWO+

I'm guessing they could just use the sky3ds exploit at a minimum to release if they were looking for a quick buck. They have an exploit either finished or close to it. Just wondering why their beta isn't ready or more available to let people know the shit is coming. One thing they do have is a big, big set of balls.

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point i'm not even going to be grateful to gateway even if they release the update. It would be more of "You better u lil s**t"

Reactions: Thomas12345

bendrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to get it straight, did they really have an update that took 7 months after announcing? Just catching up...

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to get it straight, did they really have an update that took 7 months after announcing? Just catching up...

Yes. That was the 2.0 update. Keep it mind it was a huge overhaul to their entire firmware so it took lots of time.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
we are back to "this weekend" release,which weekend is it ? no one knows but at least we know it's a weekend out of the 56 weeks in 2015. :P

but if you guys want this weekend to be really the weekend then you better hope the upcoming supercard dstwo plus supports 9.4 in 3DS mode not in 2DS only which i think is the case because if it does then GW will release the update in no time,just like SKY3DS made them give us CIA.

lack of competition sometimes sucks so bad. :gun::shit:

Reactions: Thomas12345

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dunno where 7 months for 2.0 comes from. It was 3 from the announcement of what it would have and 2 & a bit from the vid . 2.01b1 came out in December, b2 late December, announcement of multi-rom etc early Jan, video late Jan, release March.

Gateway was only widely available from late July/early August 2013, so they would have needed to announce 2.0 practically straight away for a 7 month wait.

whoope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
we are back to "this weekend" release,which weekend is it ? no one knows but at least we know it's a weekend out of the 56 weeks in 2015. :P

but if you guys want this weekend to be really the weekend then you better hope the upcoming supercard dstwo plus supports 9.4 in 3DS mode not in 2DS only which i think is the case because if it does then GW will release the update in no time,just like SKY3DS made them give us CIA.

lack of competition sometimes sucks so bad. :gun::shit:

this weekend on 4/20/2420 (wow american date is useful for once)

Reactions: Woodbin

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:ph34r:
let's consider a conspiracy theory.
they(gateway) fake the video 2months ago and send 2 man to give the "real"&"unofficial" guidance,then one man in official thread confirmed.
this action makes people think that the gateway has developed the FW.
then garyopa said"within48".
considering the previous action they taken, people believe them easily and buy gateway card.
thenm they take the money and say "bye bye".
:rolleyes: lol

Like everything that comes out of the hacking community, I believe in the product only when I see the result.

The Garyopa thing, best I can tell, was fake. He disavowed in a post in the MaxConsole Forums as being the one who said that. Anyone can make an account with that name. The only reason I have "xanth" on this site is because I registered 12 years ago, but you can bet that it's usually taken on other boards (it comes from a fantasy series I read in high school).

And a faked video doesn't need to be a conspiracy theory. What's more suspect is that they're not releasing more videos to placate the masses on here.

bendrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno where 7 months for 2.0 comes from. It was 3 from the announcement of what it would have and 2 & a bit from the vid . 2.01b1 came out in December, b2 late December, announcement of multi-rom etc early Jan, video late Jan, release March.

Gateway was only widely available from late July/early August 2013, so they would have needed to announce 2.0 practically straight away for a 7 month wait.

3 months is a long time I suppose if you are waiting. A history is what I was looking for.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It was around 7 months from initial announcement to final release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway +1