Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually feel tempted about using my 2X 6 core 4.5GHZ GTX 750TI bitcoin miners to do just that. But that would screw it up for everyone else and make me no better karmically....

Here's one of em any way.
CBgmO4m.jpg

You need some ASIC's dude

Reactions: Justin121994

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In my opinion....

There's really no practical alternative to GateWay, yes the SkyCard and clones can run on 9.4 but the next sysnand update could bring those down. On 4.5, the gateway is sick, easy and practical. Emunand: WOW.

But would it really kill GW to update their site and say what the next update will contain? I mean we already know it does not work on 9.3+ So what can Nintendo do with the update info? Release another update past 9.4? No, they can do nothing if you don't update past 9.2. So why the secrecy? Unless they might have something on 9.4... but lets not go there right now.

No, I think the secrecy may be to stop the cloners from advertizing "their" upcoming features.

Reactions: logg

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
That Garyopa dude is trolling the shit out of all of you girls. I sincerely hope you guys don't believe that this is actually going to be released anytime this week, let alone in the next hour.

Shots fired!!

In all seriousness, if he's trolling, then he's too damn good. I doubt it, though. Gateway is trolling everyone.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do, but not in my house.

Lets just say that this is a little side project i'm working on ;)

That vid card is so old and the difficulty is so high right now on bitcoins that, statistically, you will never get a bitcoin with that setup.

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In my opinion....

There's really no practical alternative to GateWay, yes the SkyCard and clones can run on 9.4 but the next sysnand update could bring those down. On 4.5, the gateway is sick, easy and practical. Emunand: WOW.

But would it really kill GW to update their site and say what the next update will contain? I mean we already know it does not work on 9.3+ So what can Nintendo do with the update info? Release another update past 9.4? No, they can do nothing if you don't update past 9.2. So why the secrecy? Unless they might have something on 9.4... but lets not go there right now.

No, I think the secrecy may be to stop the cloners from advertizing "their" upcoming features.

Hence everyone's frustration.

They're essentially using a forum moderator to do that for them and people are not buying it anymore.

A simple status update would do wonders to calm people down but absolutely nothing official from them since the 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@